I'm Poor Now *PIC HEAVY*

Miss_M

Great haul !!
smiles.gif

Enjoy your goodies !!

missbliss2

I have a question about the NARS Lip Laquer. How pigmented is it? It said on the website that it was a sheer, so I was wondering since I didn't want to spend that much on something so sheer. Unless of course the color was adequate enough to show up.

peacelover18

Quote:
Originally Posted by missbliss2
I have a question about the NARS Lip Laquer. How pigmented is it? It said on the website that it was a sheer, so I was wondering since I didn't want to spend that much on something so sheer. Unless of course the color was adequate enough to show up.

I wouldn't say they are sheer at all - I wouldn't buy them if they were. I'll see if I can do a swatch later today to show you what they look like.

peacelover18

Quote:
Originally Posted by xphoxbex
hey did u get ur springtime skipper recently?

I got it a week ago. The MAC counter at Saks here in Boston still has stuff from the Barbie collection - I was so surprised! They have all 6 of the eyeshadows, Modern Ms., Sweet & Single, and Style It Up lipsticks, and Fashion Pack lipglass.

AppleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacelover18
://specktra.net/images/smilies/cheerleader.gif" border="0" alt="" title="cheer" smilieid="279" class="inlineimg" />

Yay, Congrats to the Red Sox and the Red Sox Nation on the World Series win!!
choochoo.gif
(I am an honorary member!!!)

Latest posts