I'm ruined. =[

VogueInfection

My friend Jody is in a high school cosmetology program.
Her State Board test is this weekend.
I'm her guinea pig that she has to take with her to state boards.
So she had to cut my hair because it was too long for her to work with.
Then she had to put a perm in it.
Just last night she decided she had to cut a little more off so now my hair is like a bob!!
It wouldn't be so bad except that it won't go in a ponytail for my job, one side is longer then the other, and chunky people DO NOT look good with short hair.
weeping.gif

I guess I need to go buy a hat.

DevinGirl

Aw, I'm sure it's not that bad! Maybe you're just still in shock. Try using different hair products. I don't know the texture of your hair (pre-perm anyways), but things like waxes & pomades can tame & shape with ease. Give a few different things a try & don't be so negative! Let me see a picture of it!

rosquared

one time my hair was BUTCHERED.. and WAY TOO short. think bowl cut meets t-boz. i cried and went straight to get extensions. when the novelty of spending $300+ every 3 months wore off, i wore wigs. i'm so serious.

good luck, and i feel your pain.

HouseOfWu

Quote:
Originally Posted by VogueInfection
chunky people DO NOT look good with short hair.
weeping.gif

Not true! I'm chunky (although I prefer to say juicy
smiles.gif
) myself and I look best with short hair. I don't know the shape of your face but mine's heart shaped and looks best with an angled bob. Plus, short hair is so much more sophisticated and stylish IMO. Also, there a lot of supplements on the market that make your hair grow faster. You can take a look at phyto phytophanere supplements or gelatin (as long as it's not an ethical issue for you.)

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseOfWu
Not true! I'm chunky (although I prefer to say juicy
smiles.gif
)

girlhaha.gif
That's real cute. Can I use it?

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by VogueInfection
My friend Jody is in a high school cosmetology program.
Her State Board test is this weekend.
I'm her guinea pig that she has to take with her to state boards.
So she had to cut my hair because it was too long for her to work with.
Then she had to put a perm in it.
Just last night she decided she had to cut a little more off so now my hair is like a bob!!
It wouldn't be so bad except that it won't go in a ponytail for my job, one side is longer then the other, and chunky people DO NOT look good with short hair.
weeping.gif

I guess I need to go buy a hat.

th_hug.gif
I feel for you too.

Latest posts