Im so excited... whatta nerd!!!!

XxTinker_BellxX

101_0775.jpg

I went to the mall yesterday (only a cunter
ssad.gif
) and got the2 brushes, 1 fluidline, the paint and the liquidlast liner (technically, my bestest friend in the uinverse Jonathan got them for me
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
)... went back today and got the rest
smiles.gif
(me n my momma halfed it
winks.gif
)<~~~ this rarely happens guys, i SWEAR!

Fluidelines: (My first ever, and im IN LOVE)

Blacktrack
Iris Eyes
Blue Peep

Paint:

Chiaroscuro (the MA told me it would go well with my skin color, too bad i have no clue how to pronounce it
greengrin.gif
)

Liquidlast Liner:
Greenplay ( they were outta the aqua one
ssad.gif
)

Lipglass:
Glamoursun (so pretty)

Brushes: First ever
187 ( HOLY CRAPOIDS!!!!)
266 ( this made the liners seem like we were a mtch made in heaven
eyelove.gif
)

Im so friggin excited!! Thanks for lookin guys!

YvetteJeannine

Just FYI: Chiaroscuro is an art form that was used by the early masters..it's a technique that engulfs the subject matter in a dark background..the focal point is then made prominent w/ use of light. It's really neat..look it up to see a pick. Caravaggio used this technique lots....BTW it's pronounced Ki-aro-sk-uro....
smiles.gif
Oh...did I say I LOVE your haul..nice job, mamma...

Spenser

You are just going to love the Greenplay LL! It's my favorite LiquidLast right now. You made some awesome choices...paints, brushes, fluidlines...they're so versatile and will last forever.

XxTinker_BellxX

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattage
LOL You are too cute!! The liners and the 266 were a match made in heaven! I swear
winks.gif

Lol, thanks. I do agree. I was like HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!! I can actually do this, lmao!

XxTinker_BellxX

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine
Just FYI: Chiaroscuro is an art form that was used by the early masters..it's a technique that engulfs the subject matter in a dark background..the focal point is then made prominent w/ use of light. It's really neat..look it up to see a pick. Caravaggio used this technique lots....BTW it's pronounced Ki-aro-sk-uro....
smiles.gif
Oh...did I say I LOVE your haul..nice job, mamma...

Well, thank you ma'am. As a matter of fact i will look that up right now!!! Woohoo, i got kool things and learned some shit too
winks.gif
And thank you! Im so excited!!! hahahah.

Latest posts