I'm so freaking PO'd - Technakohl

ashleyisawesome

DLAJSHFA;SKFHQE;H!!!! I just want to scream. My sister put the cap on the back of my Technakohl and the little back end thing came off inside of the cap and got super jammed. I've tried everything to try to get it out of there, and I've only made it worse. It's so jammed. I got some tweezers and was grabbing it and pulling up, and all it did was tear up plastic. WTF!?! Then, I got to close my CS palette and the hinge broke!!! WTF is going on today OMG! I'm about to cry...

TISH1124

Re: I'm so freaking PO'd

th_hug.gif
th_hug.gif

Sorry, there is absolutley nothing I can say that is gonna make you feel better...But I hope your day gets better

topdogg

Awe man that sucks! Same thing happened to me last year with my Earthline Technakohl and I tried the tweezers too and also tore mine up. I thought it would be fine with no top since it was almost done anyway but NOOOOO...it had to go and dry out on me. At least you can still b2m it. Sorry your having the bad cosmetic luck.

ashleyisawesome

^Yeah, see.. I just bought mine like 2 weeks ago, so I'm so upset.
ssad.gif
I may like cut the top open and tape it back together. Haha, so ghetto, but it's worth a try...
ssad.gif

TISH1124

Can you get it all out, put it in a jar ...melt it down and use it like a fluidline? I saw a girl do that with one of the NYX pencils

ashleyisawesome

^ I already have fluidline though, and I really need a liner for my waterline. Ughhh. This shouldn't be happening!

jdechant

^^Ugghh..I feel your pain girl...the other day I was putting on my msf..and I dropped it!!!!! It fell to the floor and the msf broke into tiny pieces..so now I have powder..its pathetic..haha..but i'm still keeping it and bound determined to use it still
smiles.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyisawesome
^ I already have fluidline though, and I really need a liner for my waterline. Ughhh. This shouldn't be happening!

Well ... I guess you may have to just buy another one if you can't fix this one...Out of suggestions...

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdechant
^^Ugghh..I feel your pain girl...the other day I was putting on my msf..and I dropped it!!!!! It fell to the floor and the msf broke into tiny pieces..so now I have powder..its pathetic..haha..but i'm still keeping it and bound determined to use it still
smiles.gif

Thats what I say!! Make it work

ashleyisawesome

Hell yes! I'm a freaking genius! I just took a metal skewer, heat it up really hot, melted through the part that was stuck, and was able to pull it out on the skewer!

jdechant

^^Yay...its called improvise..haha..LOVE IT!! Well glad its all fixed for ya now
smiles.gif

TISH1124

Good Job!! Thats called making it work.....I hope you can keep it from drying out if you can't get it back inside the tube ... you may have to seal it in a zip lock bag

ashleyisawesome

^I think it's going to be fine. The top went on perfectly. I don't think that bottom thing even serves a purpose from what I can tell lol

Corvs Queen

If it makes you feel any better, I shattered my brand new Teal Pigment Charm from this years Little Darling set on my bathroom floor. I never got to use it.
ssad.gif
And now I have a Teal stain on my bathmat.
ssad.gif

ashleyisawesome

That really sucks about the Teal. I'd be really upset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meryl
What about your palette? My hinges are always breaking.

I haven't figured that one out yet
ssad.gif
I'm trying to see if I can get something to go in the holes to hold it together.

burnitdown_x

I'm so excited that you fixed it haha. I hate it when I see people suffer over messed up makeup. I bought this holiday palette, and I dropped it in the store, and the hinge wouldn't close properly. I was so pissed, but after a few attempts at closing it differently I fixed it... and yeah great success.