im so screwed up

zwfan

when amuse will be up online? in my experience, it should be on today or tomorrow, a day or two before the official releasing date..i cant wait anymore
th_confused_new.gif

Shavwi

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwfan
when amuse will be up online? in my experience, it should be on today or tomorrow, a day or two before the official releasing date..i cant wait anymore
th_confused_new.gif

lol I am SO glad you posted this because I thought I was the only crazy one who can't take the waiting anymore
lol.gif
They usually are up on the website on Tuesdays, so hopefully it'll be there soon...

Shavwi

Quote:
Originally Posted by alurabella
I keep going there... obsessively... lol

lol yup - me too
smiles.gif

lemurian

Also glad I'm not the only one :p

Under what "department" do the MSFs appear? Multi Purpose? Face? I want to know exactly which page to keep refreshing, hehe.

Shavwi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemurian
Also glad I'm not the only one :p

Under what "department" do the MSFs appear? Multi Purpose? Face? I want to know exactly which page to keep refreshing, hehe.

they're up! Not under collections but uner individual products. For MSF's I found them under face products and then under powder products - hope that helps!

lemurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shavwi
they're up! Not under collections but uner individual products. For MSF's I found them under face products and then under powder products - hope that helps!

Found them! Thanks!!
greengrin.gif

Shavwi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemurian
Found them! Thanks!!
greengrin.gif

no problem
smiles.gif
I just placed my order!

Lalli

lucky u we have to wait till the 3rd grr. but ive already seen what im getting yummy
greengrin.gif