I'm sooo excited!

amy_forster

I posted a thread a while ago because I was poo with MAC fluidline but thankyou
th_kiss.gif
to all the girls who gave me some advice because I mastered it last night
yahoo.gif
...well enough to venture out of the house in it!!!
encore.gif

That means, I can get the delphic fluidline from lure and know I'm going to use it!!! I was gutted I couldn't master it because I think delphic is fab but I couldn't justify buying something I couldn't use, but now I can!!!

Colorqueen

Great! I use Fluidline constantly as shadow base and it is fabulous. I have every color because I find that it works well to enhance pigments for unusual looks too.

pugmommy7

Quote:
Originally Posted by glittergoddess27
Yeah! I know I would just die without mine,.. liquid last is good for somethings but,.. fluidline is still the tops!

absolutely!

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by glittergoddess27
Yeah! I know I would just die without mine,.. liquid last is good for somethings but,.. fluidline is still the tops!

Have you tried LL as a base yet? UNBELIEVABLE! I still have to use FL as a base under that for protection just in case. Some MAC products make my lids react, so I have to be safe. I also use a few other bases for protection not just FL.

I have been trying to upload a photo of it for everyone to see, but for some reason specktra is suddenly not allowing me to upload photos for the last few weeks.

ssad.gif