Im VEry Nervous now:(

Christy0188

I placed my order last night at 11:40 PM (Im located in Southern california) I had my MAC page open since 10PM!
type.gif
after refreshing the page several times nothing showed up.. so i was like ok well maybe i should wait till 12AM for the collection to be up. Still had this feeling It was online already maybe not showing up in my mac page ... so googled MAC by request and there it was!! Temptalia had announced an hour before that the collection was already out and immediately clicked on the link she provided. At that time I was already panicking about candy yum yum being sold out thinking its been an hour out and I probably already missed out:(
Surprisingly NOPE candy yum yum wa still there so YAY!
cheerleader.gif
! went and placed my order for two candy yum yum and two moxie lipsticks. I paid Via pay pal without a problem and soon after I received an email confirmation from mac that they have received my order and they will update once they have a tracking number. Minutes later I placed my second order for another 1 candy yum yum and 1 Moxie lipstick both CP from friends. this time I paid with my credit card and once again got an email confirmation again.

The only reason why Im panicking
cry.gif
right now is because i checked my bank account and it seems they have charged the money for my second order placed paying credit card, but the money for my first order via pay pal has not been charged:( I checked my pay pal and it still says pending! After hearing all these stories about orders placed by pay pal being cancelled, Im more paranoid to get a cancellation e-mail which I haven't but can't help to feel worried. Im Begging MAC now PLEASE! send me the tracking numbers for both of my orders ASAP! I have waited too long for this collection!
I can already see a huge list on e-bay with Candy Yum Yum selling starting at $50 a piece ! Im just too sad:(

MACadddict

Im in the same boat! I placed an order for 2 cyy, 2 moxie and 1 rocker at 9:45 pm via PayPal and then 2 more cyy at 10:30 via credit card. Got the two confirmation emails but no Shipping yet. And my PayPal is pending still.