Iman cosmetics has new lipcolors coming out and they look AMAZING...one is purple!!!

MissTT

Those lipsticks are nowhere near me. I don't think I realized Iman was a drugstore brand now. The first time I purchased her it was in Sephora about 10 years ago.

sagehen

The new lipsticks are up on drugstore.com, but Taboo is sold out already. It shows "will ship in 1-2 weeks".

Prettypackages

lip pencils too? I'll have to wait til next check... hopefully they'll still be around... those are gorgeous...

does drugstore.com accept returns... (I don't like holding on to anything I don't like)

I got the lip affair palette. I like the colors and I may be purchasing some in the future, but I'm so into matte lips right now.

sagehen

I got the lip affair palette. I like the colors and I may be purchasing some in the future, but I'm so into matte lips right now.
This is what is making me hold off. I love matte lipsticks and I am not sure how much love these would get since I have several matte purples in my stash.

sss215

Those lipsticks are nowhere near me. I don't think I realized Iman was a drugstore brand now. The first time I purchased her it was in Sephora about 10 years ago.
Her line is in Ulta, Target and Walgreens. At Ulta it's on the side with Benefit and Urban Decay.

nikkisweets2010

What are your thoughts on the color of Midnight?
It looked pretty on my hand, I tried to use it last night, but the tip broke off. I changed the tops because it was not secure, so I wasn't able to sharpen it. I am going to try it tomorrow for work. I will give yo a review tomorrow.