Imats 2008

faithhopelove24

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCuppyCakes
International Makeup Artist Trade Show.
IMATS/LA 2006

OMG!! it looks so awesome!! Have you been before? I have a sister that lives in California maybe I can crash at her place and drive down to the show..... provided I can talk my hubby into watching the kids by himself for a few days
smiles.gif

MsCuppyCakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithhopelove24
OMG!! it looks so awesome!! Have you been before? I have a sister that lives in California maybe I can crash at her place and drive down to the show..... provided I can talk my hubby into watching the kids by himself for a few days
smiles.gif

It was awesome! I can't wait to go again this year and being that it's in Pasadena, I don't have far to drive, as I live in Pasadena. Do keep in touch if you come down I would love to meet you. I'm going on Sunday!

faithhopelove24

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCuppyCakes
It was awesome! I can't wait to go again this year and being that it's in Pasadena, I don't have far to drive, as I live in Pasadena. Do keep in touch if you come down I would love to meet you. I'm going on Sunday!

I sure will!! It'll be nice know someone there... If i do get the chance to go. I'll pm ya closer to time to let you know if I'll be able to attend.
smiles.gif

MsCuppyCakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithhopelove24
I sure will!! It'll be nice know someone there... If i do get the chance to go. I'll pm ya closer to time to let you know if I'll be able to attend.
smiles.gif

Great!

MsCuppyCakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniferNicole
I bought my tickets last week and i'm super stoke. 2 reasons, the IMATS and I just joined Spektra!

Two great reasons to celebrate. You'll definitely have a great time!

rowgene

that sounds soooo great. i wish i can go. but
1) i dont have the money to fly
2) i cant get in, im just a reg. who LOVESSSS makeup & experimenting with the colors.

-- sadlyyyy i cant. i hope you guys have fun.

Celly

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowgene
that sounds soooo great. i wish i can go. but
1) i dont have the money to fly
2) i cant get in, im just a reg. who LOVESSSS makeup & experimenting with the colors.

-- sadlyyyy i cant. i hope you guys have fun.

IMATS are open to anyone who loves makeup. I am not a makeup artist either but I went.

If you really want to go just start setting aside money so you can go next year.

Latest posts