IMATS 2012 PASADENA

mekaboo

I want to attend the Imats in Pasadena this year. I am traveling from Arizona.
Anyone want to share a room? I know it may seem strange but I am trying to save money as I just came back from The Makeup Show and will be attending the one in NY as well.

mekaboo

Anyone want to share a room? I know it may seem strange but I am trying to save money as I just came back from The Makeup Show and will be attending the one in NY as well.

mekaboo

mekaboo

Ingenue

I'm EXHAUSTED from IMATS... but I had a ton of fun. I got to see Kabuki in action... totally worth it.

Ingenue

Am I nuts or did IMATS-LA just change dates from June to JANUARY?
censored.gif

DILLIGAF

Am I nuts or did IMATS-LA just change dates from June to JANUARY?
censored.gif
They announced last year that London IMATS and LA IMATS were changing dates. Half the time to prepare but I'm sure its well worth it. I would love to make it out for LA IMATS atleast once. For this year I'm going to have to settle for NYC IMATS again.
yahoo.gif

FacesbyNiki

So jealous! I want to go to the one in LA. Maybe next year with better planning.

I went to the first one in NYC and that was crazy fun! I'm thinking of going again but I will definitely be at the Makeup Show NYC.

Ingenue

They announced last year that London IMATS and LA IMATS were changing dates. Half the time to prepare but I'm sure its well worth it. I would love to make it out for LA IMATS atleast once. For this year I'm going to have to settle for NYC IMATS again.
yahoo.gif
I was HOT though Dilligaf! January is RIGHT around the corner... one must PLAN for these things. BOO!
lol.gif

colormeblue

I'm so excited! I'm going next week on Sunday the 19th (Pasadena 2013) and I still haven't bought my ticket!!!! lol!!!