Imats London 2012

bextacyaddict

anyone going?

and could anyone also tell me what to expect? this is my first time to imats so... yeah. one of the reasons im going is to get some info on getting into the industry. will there be info?
also what sort of make up brands will be there? i plan to shop alot haha
thanks

aeni

2012? I don't know what will change considering that London will be hosting the summer Olympics that year but IMATS London happens in January.

Let the next 2 London IMATS happen before we talk about what to expect that year
winks.gif
I imagine that it'll be the same as all other discussions about London IMATS.

lefunt

Last year was pretty crap, not that great..this year has a few more brands and exhibitors added to the show. Go on the imats london website to see a list of the exhibitors and those giving talks and demos etc.

Miss Lore

I think i'll be there on the sunday. its my first time too, im hoping that it will be good! do you guys know if you can get the MAC pro card there? I heard they wont be doing it anymore from IMATS but im not sure if thats a rumor?

lefunt

I'm not sure if its a rumour either..they were available last year but apparently theuy wont be giving them out this year..who knows! Those of you going on the Sunday..make sure to check out Enkore makeup's seimnar/demo on the main stage. I'm gonna miss it unfortunately. Would be great to see his tips and tricks!

Latest posts