IMATS NYC 2015 - April 10-12, 2015

mel33t

I know, I'm so sad that I will be there Sunday. It will prob be all sold out by then :(
When I went two years ago I remember hearing that some booths save inventory for Sunday. But who knows if that's the case this year or with DoC.

Lottascarlatta

$58 for the DoC set means $19.33 per lipstick. Normally, their lipsticks online are $18 and the IMATS discount is usually ~$13 for their regular shades. Not sure if this is really a deal......

Dolly Snow

$58 for the DoC set means $19.33 per lipstick. Normally, their lipsticks online are $18 and the IMATS discount is usually ~$13 for their regular shades. Not sure if this is really a deal......
DoC Black Rose LE was $20 at Imats and on the site, so I really doubt there will be a discount on the set.

Lottascarlatta

DoC Black Rose LE was $20 at Imats and on the site, so I really doubt there will be a discount on the set.
I see. The non-LE shades are discounted. Anything Limited Edition is regular price.

Yazmin

I know, I'm so sad that I will be there Sunday. It will prob be all sold out by then
ssad.gif
When I went two years ago I remember hearing that some booths save inventory for Sunday. But who knows if that's the case this year or with DoC.
If they handle the sets like they did BR at IMATS LA, they'll have enough inventory for Sunday. Just plan to get to the booth asap to avoid too long of a wait.

prettyungthang

It doesn't really matter. whenever the group wants to meet up? I'm actually going friday and saturday but i plan to do most if not all of my shopping on friday so i don't need to be first in line on saturday lol

mosha010

Aw guys! Have fun! This year tickets sold out before I got a chance at one boooo but make sure you all document it!!!! I'm only regretting not being able to get that dose of colors terra trio!!!!

Latest posts