IMATS Sydney

simplyenchantin

Have fun!! I'll be thinking of all of you whilst being bored at work
ssad.gif

KaylaDMakeup

I live in New Zealand, I wish they had it over here.
I'm set on saving my money so i can come over next year.
How was it??? I really would love to know if it will be worth it!!!

jcandelaria

It was my first time going to IMATS this year. It was so much fun and at the same time overwhelming. There are so many things to buy and most of the products are heavily discounted.

They had lots of guest speakers and demonstration. I particularly like the makeup brush demonstration by Koren from Enkore You-tube channel. He is amazing and very informative. I must say I was not particularly impress with one of the MAC demo. I find it quite boring.

In terms of haulage I stock up on Crown Brushes because they are ridiculously cheap. I think from memory I bought a lip brush for $4, quality wise its awesome. I bought lots of OCC lip tars, airbrush makeup, 88 eyeshadow palette for $25 and more. I went over my budget.
ssad.gif
but happy and inspired.

I think my main advise for anyone who is planning to go is. ..check your kit thoroughly and make a list of what you need and want. Trust me it's very easy to get carried away as there are so many things to buy there.

I hope they will have it again next year. I will definitely go again and perhaps enter the makeup comp. If I am brave enough.
blush-anim-cl.gif