IMATS2010 Vancouver!!!

PBunnieP

Must get back to studying...I already spent too much time at IMATS today. So let the pictures speak for themselves!

Crown Brushes

Yummie lashes 2buck a pop

OCC junk
greengrin.gif

MUFE

Other stuff going on...
From Kett Cosmetics....
Roque Cozzette

Here he's doing a demo on his airbrush technique.

Eve Pearl

Blanche McDonald School

More brushes

Special Effects anyone?
All fake but looks oh so real!

And this is how you make that baby bump....

Thanks for Looking!
Thats it for today... Bunnie over and out
smiles.gif

Babylard

WOW that looks so cool aww imats was during my vacation time! in that last pic in that book cover, is that michael jackson? lol..................

DILLIGAF

Awesomeness!!! I cant wait for IMAT LA!
And I remember that episode of FRINGE with the bumpy lady!

demivenom

I was originally so excited to go, but I just decided i really didnt wanna go, not sure why..i think i had too high of expectations and i thought id be let down so i decided not to. Maybe the next time haha. Glad to hear you had fun!

PBunnieP

Quote:
Originally Posted by demivenom
I was originally so excited to go, but I just decided i really didnt wanna go, not sure why..i think i had too high of expectations and i thought id be let down so i decided not to. Maybe the next time haha. Glad to hear you had fun!

i was a little disappointed just because it was so small.... the IMATS LA is going to have at least 4times as many companies. Vancouver is (unfortunately) still not big enough yet.

PBunnieP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTeenageMuse
Awww that bumpy woman really grossed me out. Great haul, was the MUFE discounted at all?

YES! Sneakyly, the MUFE booth was the FIRST one in through the gate... and everyone ran for it!
I went there first too because I was afraid they would run out of my colour (#117)... Normal retail around here is about $46-47Canadian....plus 12% tax, at IMATS it was $29 (and no tax!)
choochoo.gif

Cinci

Thanks for Sharing! Looking at your pics im now kicking myself for not buying more of the OCC lip tars and more brushes when I was there... Maybe I'll post a few pics of my goodies too.. I agree that the show was rather small.. I was surprised because I thought it was going to be alot bigger...

Junkie

Awesome Haul! I had so much fun at IMATS last year! Hoping to check it out again this year at the one in Toronto in November.

The Crown brushes are amazing. None were over $16 at the Toronto one and the most expensive one I saw was a metallic pink retractable kabuki! Great prices!

Definately need to get more lip tars :p I need a pink one like Anime or Pageant
greengrin.gif

Suzye829

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkie
Awesome Haul! I had so much fun at IMATS last year! Hoping to check it out again this year at the one in Toronto in November.

The Crown brushes are amazing. None were over $16 at the Toronto one and the most expensive one I saw was a metallic pink retractable kabuki! Great prices!

Definately need to get more lip tars :p I need a pink one like Anime or Pageant
greengrin.gif

Let's go together Tiffany!!! I totally want to see what it's like in the classes!