In 3D Discussion

Stormy

I bought lightswitch, but didn't get a chance to open it until this morning. i didn't know it came with a tiny brush instead of the usual doefoot pad. The little brush was kind of a pain, I had to apply it a couple times to get enough gloss on.

juicyaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBadGirl
Is it true these are smaller than the usual lipglasses?

they are the same size as regular lipglasses

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlyann23
Out of this collection, the only gloss I like is Boundless. I bought it yesterday and I haven't stopped wearing it, save for the 8 hours I was asleep! It's the most gorgeous red, but I like its sheerness. I've never had the courage to wear reds. Just recently I bought New York Apple l/s and have been easing myself into reds. Although I'm not impressed with the other 3D glasses, I do love the consistency. I hate the thick feeling of most regular lipglasses. I don't care that I have to reapply more often. In fact I love applying lip gloss!
clap.gif

I have Apex, and I really really want Boundless.
I'll be sad when these are gone. *sigh*

macedout

I'm VERY DISAPPOINTED in these glasses and pencils; i bought red stroke and coral craze pencils, to compliment boundless, apex, and racy, and back to the store they all go..... not enough color payoff, or lasting power, and i found they bleed terribly,..
ssad.gif

shadowaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
I love the colors and the texture, but I HATE the brushes! I prefer doe foot applicators hands down.

I ended up getting Backlit and Energy to go with my Sunmetal l/s. I agree, great colors but I'm not liking the brush so much.

lethaldesign

I have to say that I am disappointed with the the glasses. Most of them are very sheer - what is the point in making 14 different glasses if they are ALL sheer. I had 5 on my want list, and only ended up picking up 1 - Wondershine. The others either looked too much the same or didn't look good with my skintone. I was surprised it had a brush instead of the doefoot. I kinda like it, but at the same time its kind of a pain. However, I LOVE the constistency & texture of this gloss! Its not sticky like the regular glasses. Its soft & smooth, so the boyfriend doesn't wipe my kisses off as much
smiles.gif
I may go back for another one just because I like the constistency &texture.

lethaldesign

Oh... & my MA told me the Lipglass Pencils are perm? I didn't realize that. I bought Rosebound &I love the color. But using it as a "pencil" is kinda pointless. Its almost like a light lipstick, kinda like the Slimshines but more sheer. Definitely didn't prevent bleeding.

Christina983

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenoftroy1
I am very disappointed with these collections. The colors are beautiful, but the consistancy of the 3D lipgloss was very thin and it doesn't last.

thats exactly how i feel, i will use them up but I wont buy anymore
ssad.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by lethaldesign
Oh... & my MA told me the Lipglass Pencils are perm? I didn't realize that. I bought Rosebound &I love the color. But using it as a "pencil" is kinda pointless. Its almost like a light lipstick, kinda like the Slimshines but more sheer. Definitely didn't prevent bleeding.

the pencils are LE, not perm.

oddinary

A little slow to this, but since my counter hasn't launched this collection yet...
The "thinner" texture of these 3D Glasses - do they still mean they last pretty long?
After hearing about the sheer textuers, I think I am only looking to get Lightswitch and Wondershine.

princess

Did anyone get any reaction from using this? Someone posted a thread on MUA saying that it made their lips itch!
th_remoteImage-61.gif

shadowaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess
Did anyone get any reaction from using this? Someone posted a thread on MUA saying that it made their lips itch!
th_remoteImage-61.gif

No, I've had no problems. Mine feel nice, smooth, and soft.
cheerleader.gif
I love them. I don't know what would be in them to make her lips itch especially if she has been using the regular l/g.