In fear of being unoriginal...

but Hey everyone! Noob here. *hides shyly*

Basics are...

16 y/o living in San Francisco, CA...

MAC semi-addict since about the 7th grade (you know, back when people called you a slut for wearing make-up to school. =p)...

Originally chose MAC because it happens to be my initials =] ...

Only casually wears make-up on a daily basis (mascara, eyeliner, chapstick)...

But glams it up with MAC & Benefit products for the stage...

Stage? Oh yes, I forgot. I dance & act. Try to sing, but that's another story...

Is Asian/Pacific Islander with almost-non-existent lids, which leads to many frustrated days & nights (any tips?)...

And Lastly, discovered Specktra thru Google & am now here in search of Goddess-like advice from the pros/addicts/fellow Mac-lovers here...

So, hi. <3

xxoo

sharyn

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

hope you like it here!! Enjoy!

Thanks to all of you! I love it when people are all lovely & friendly. ;]

& mucho thanks to MAC_Whore for the tutorial links, which are freaking diamonds in the rough.

xxoo

caffn8me

Hi there and welcome! Lara (our mod from Australia) is a professional makeup artist and she prefers working with asian eyes that have no crease because she can be so much more creative. Having a crease can be quite restrictive. My own eyes are so deep set that I can put a really dark colour all over my lower lid up to the crease and even beyond and you'll never see it looking straight ahead at me unless I blink or close my eyes. Asian eyes without a crease aren't all bad news you know.
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif