In love with Inglot!!

heart

After hearing about Inglot and seeing it all the time in beauty blogs I finally decided to make my first Inglot purchase... and it definitely wont be my last. I'm going to take my time in planning the next one since I'm currently doing the Project 10-Pan mission.

banned2.gif

No flash.

With flash.

Row 1: DS 461, Matte 352, Pearl 433, AMC Shine 27, Pearl 412

Row 2: Pearl 446, Pearl 414, Pearl 428, AMC Shine 44, AMC 56

Row 3: AMC Shine 40, Pearl 445, DS 493, DS 487, Pearl 399

Row 4: Pearl 450, DS 495, Pearl 447, AMC Shine 36, AMC 65

I have swatches and MAC dupes/comparisons on my blog too if anyone is interested. Thanks for looking!

ElvenEyes

Gorgeous! And since I have been a bad influence on you, now you are a bad one on me! I need to get another eye palette with some brighter colours, like purples, pinks and greens and I love the ones you picked out! All that gold and green is so pretty! Enjoy!!! :)

heart

Haha yayyy. Share your haul when you do so I can live vicariously through you. I really want some pinks and teals and turqoises too. And fuchsia... and hot pink... and... okay, everything lol.

mtrimier

gah! i need to put together a palette, stat! (and i love your blog, btw! hee!)
i have a list of colors, but keep going back and forth, then get distracted, then go back, lol! vicious (but pretty) cycle. had no idea about the "project 10 pan" mission, sounds interesting.

thursdaynxt19

The swatches on your blog were awesome! I've been meaning to try out inglot, and since I've now relocated near an inglot store... I must check out their eyeshadows.

heart

thank you. and yesss, you really should. they have a discount system--the more eyeshadows you buy, the cheaper they become. i got each of mine for just $4.50 each and the palette ended up just being $5... it's a really great deal and i love their eyeshadows.

The swatches on your blog were awesome! I've been meaning to try out inglot, and since I've now relocated near an inglot store... I must check out their eyeshadows.

heart

aw, thank you! and i know what you mean... it was so hard choosing colors because swatches were hard to find, but i'm glad you did. if you end up making a purchase, do share haha.

also, project 10-pan is a pain in the.... haha jk!! i'm totally cheating (kind of).

gah! i need to put together a palette, stat! (and i love your blog, btw! hee!)
i have a list of colors, but keep going back and forth, then get distracted, then go back, lol! vicious (but pretty) cycle. had no idea about the "project 10 pan" mission, sounds interesting.

lexijojohnson

that's so exciting! I just finalized a swap on MUA to get one of their liquid blushes, and then we're finalizing another swap in about a month for some of their e/s. I'm also curious about their AMC Bronzing powders...

Honey&LemonGirl

I'm going to Vegas today, so excited to check out the Inglot shop!! Checking out your blog now to scope out some swatches
winks.gif

missah

Great choice of colours! I'm saving up for so much right now but i def have to get an inglot palette too! I went on their site and didn't understand what all the codes meant... could you explain them to me? ><"

LittleMaryJane

That palette looks sooo awesome! I was playing around on Inglot's site making up a huge palette that I couldn't afford to buy at this time, but one day... If I ever find a job.

Such pretty colors! I've heard so much about Inglot and am dying to try it out. Are the eyeshadows are as good as they all say?

Latest posts