In preparation for my $40 million win tomorrow..

boudoirblonde

No-one won! Its gone to $50 MILLION!

And yup, I would seriously buy everything MAC makes!

But my main thing would be to move to Sydney, and buy an AWESOME apartment. Then get a job at MAC (yep I'd still work, lol)
I'd also haul at LV, Bally, Chanel (bags, shoes, not beauty), Prada, shall I go on?
tong.gif
th_LMAO.gif

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by boudoirblonde

And yup, I would seriously buy everything MAC makes (except lustre eyeshadows, hahaha)

But my main thing would be to move to Sydney, and buy an AWESOME apartment. Then get a job at MAC (yep I'd still work, lol)
I'd also haul at LV, Bally, Chanel (bags, shoes, not beauty), Prada, shall I go on?
tong.gif
th_LMAO.gif

But but but Aquadisiac and Tempting!
cry.gif
tong.gif

sambibabe

Oh BB lol.. I am disappointed that I didn't win, but hey, there is NEXT TUESDAY!!!!!!!
I am buying an apartment in Vancouver, so we can live there for awhile and keep the resident visa. Another small one in New York, Tokyo and Seoul. Oh yeah, the first store I'll be visiting would be LV, but the one in France
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
blush-anim-cl.gif
th_DANCE.gif

*crossing fingers for Nat*
greengrin.gif
heart.gif

Haha.. Thanks Jeanette!

piink_liily

Quote:
Originally Posted by boudoirblonde

Sorry girls, but that $50 mil is all mine! Muahahaha...
lol.gif

But yeah.. I would probably just buy everything possible from MAC! Then a boob job, then some cars, houses, the usual stuff lol.

Paramnesia

Oh wow $50mill, that would be a great retirement nest egg.... seriously imagine the interest you could earn even if you just put away $10mil.

You can clearly tell I'm a tight ass saver ey lol. The interest rate cuts have totally killed my savings, I so should have gotten that term deposit when it was 8% interest
ssad.gif

I just can't help but think what you could buy in the US with $50mil lol

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramnesia
I just can't help but think what you could buy in the US with $50mil lol

A lot!!
I would put most of $50 mil in the bank too and live off interest
greengrin.gif
, but also invest in properties.. But, if I won next Tuesday, I will buy makeup, bag, shoes and clothes first, then think about the investment later! If you win, you get bulk $50 mil, not some monthly payment over 20 years, right?
greengrin.gif

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brie
^^yeah, lol that's the same plan as me (lol plan!?!)

Haha.. yeah, we just have to win first!

boudoirblonde

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
Oh BB lol.. I am disappointed that I didn't win, but hey, there is NEXT TUESDAY!!!!!!!
I am buying an apartment in Vancouver, so we can live there for awhile and keep the resident visa. Another small one in New York, Tokyo and Seoul. Oh yeah, the first store I'll be visiting would be LV, but the one in France
greengrin.gif

Ohh YES! Also, one in Milan, Paris and London so I could go to all the fashion weeks
th_DANCE.gif

I'd also get private French tutoring so I could actually remember some of it!
th_LMAO.gif