In search of Kylie Jenner lipstick

NadiaElena

I love this lip color and I'm wondering what it is? I've heard that it is MAC Pink Plaid but not sure...perhaps with a darker lip liner? Any feedback as to the color or potential lip liner would be appreciated
cheerleader.gif

Whirl lip pencil and pink plaid?

vaisforluvrs

I read on sephora BT that its possibly whirl lipliner and brave lipstick.

PS This kind of post should be in the product recommendations threads.

NadiaElena

I read on sephora BT that its possibly whirl lipliner and brave lipstick. PS This kind of post should be in the product recommendations threads.
Ok thanks! New to Spectra & just getting the hang of it! Brave is a Lustre finish though which I'm not a fan of...maybe if I line my whole lip with whirl first...

mommyluvsmac

Ok thanks! New to Spectra & just getting the hang of it! Brave is a Lustre finish though which I'm not a fan of...maybe if I line my whole lip with whirl first...
She's wearing whirl lipliner. I'm NW43 and my lips are pigmented so I had to use soar lipliner to get a more rosey lip bc my lips are Brown so whirl just looked like my lips but better:(

NadiaElena

She's wearing whirl lipliner. I'm NW43 and my lips are pigmented so I had to use soar lipliner to get a more rosey lip bc my lips are Brown so whirl just looked like my lips but better:(
Thanks! I may even own it-gotta check my stash! I may buy Velvet Teddy or Brave to go on top!

martiangurll

I love this lip color and I'm wondering what it is? I've heard that it is MAC Pink Plaid but not sure...perhaps with a darker lip liner? Any feedback as to the color or potential lip liner would be appreciated :cheer:  [ATTACHMENT=918]kylie-jenner-wearing-big-hat.jpg (299k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]  Whirl lip pencil and pink plaid?
Pink Plaid is much much Pinker than that. I agree with Velvet Teddy or if you check in person look at Creme in your Coffee, Faux, Twig, and Mehr.

Melrose

Kylie jenner often wears whirl with faux and spice with pink plaid according to mac MUA's just in case anyone is interested.

KEvers

I bought Whirl the other day and it read so brown on me. I was bummed because that color is AMAZING on her!! I cant believe that Im seriously obsessing about a 16 year old's make-up, but to be fair I was doing the same lip when I was her age in the 90's! Haha! ;)

KEvers

I just heard the same thing too! I love the brown lips and the pinker lips she does! Soooo GOOD!
eyelove.gif

crystalzi

I tried whirl for the first time a couple days ago and it was brown on me too. I still loved it though as it made my lips look bigger.

KEvers

I agree! Great liner. Just not the look that I was craving...do you have super pig. lips?

KEvers

Not at all ! I did overdraw them though which always helps.
Mmmmm, I bet that looks awesome!! I cant wait to master over drawing my lips. I was wondering if my lips were just to pigmented for the pink to show witht the Whirl. Have you tried Soar yet? I felt like they looked very similar on me.

crystalzi

I haven't tried soar yet . The only liners I have are nightmoth , cherry, cranberry, and whirl . I have tons of the nyx liners though. Today I'm getting nyx mauve in the mail which is supposed to be a dupe for whirl .

KEvers

I haven't tried soar yet . The only liners I have are nightmoth , cherry, cranberry, and whirl . I have tons of the nyx liners though. Today I'm getting nyx mauve in the mail which is supposed to be a dupe for whirl .
Haha! I think we have the EXACT same taste in lip colors! ;)

NadiaElena

I bought Whirl and have used it with Angel. It's a great combo I find similar to Kylie's colour but slightly more pink, which I prefer as opposed to brown.