In search of this dress!! Help!!

Stephie Baby

I LOVE this girl's dress!! I can't seem to find it anywhere. I messaged her asked her where she got it, but all she told me was that it was Dolce & Gabbana. Has anyone seen it before???

l_1a2bd54d4d531176dadf8cbe514d648a.jpg

aziajs

God, I don't want to be a bitch but it doesn't look like D&G. It looks like something from Wet Seal. I wonder if she was telling you the truth. If it is D&G it might be from a previous collection and that's why you are finding it difficult to locate.

NubianHoneii

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
God, I don't want to be a bitch but it doesn't look like D&G. It looks like something from Wet Seal. I wonder if she was telling you the truth. If it is D&G it might be from a previous collection and that's why you are finding it difficult to locate.

I was thinking the same thing. Doesn't look D&G to me either. Then again, I don't own any D&G asides from my glasses. I need to ask my sister the D&G goddess if she thinks that's legit.

looks really "wet seal" to me too.

or maybe great glam lol

Mizz.Yasmine

i thought that too but looked anyways. i figured thats why she didnt say where she got it from! she just bragged about the label! lol

i couldnt find it in their current collection online either! its either an old dress or she did lie.

urbanlilyfairy

Yeah I really find it hard to believe that is an actual D&G ..It's a hott dress ..but compared to D&G it looks cheap lol ..I don't mean to imply the dress is skank ..its hott it is if I could pull it off I would rock it to a club or something. But anyway I bet you can find something pretty similiar at any of the Teen stores in the mall ..charlotte ruse, wet seal, 579 ,H&M...and so on ...=) good luck

cupcake_x

I know these aren't exactly it but it's the same open back style dress, and they're so cute:

Thakoon Open Back Dress - shopbop.com

Amazon.com: Rebecca Taylor Black Open Back Dress: Apparel

Banded Bottom Chain Dress - Teen Clothing by Wet Seal

BLACK BACK DECOR DRESS

And heres a top that reminded me of the dress:

Wood Cold Shoulder Top - Teen Clothing by Wet Seal

I'd try searching in stores with that style clothing. Charlotte Russe, Rainbows, Rave, etc... I know Urban Outfitters has some cute dresses.

TDoll

I'm no expert, but I'd say thats no Dolce & Gabbana. Especially since she wouldn't tell you where she got it.
Looks like something from Know Style.

AppleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubianHoneii
I was thinking the same thing. Doesn't look D&G to me either. Then again, I don't own any D&G asides from my glasses. I need to ask my sister the D&G goddess if she thinks that's legit.

looks really "wet seal" to me too.

or maybe great glam lol

Too funny, I was definitely thinking "Great Glam"
th_LMAO.gif
Good eye!!

meaghan<3

I was in the Rainbow store last week and I saw that dress! hahahahah i almost bought it to go to the club! Definitely not Dolce!

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleDiva
Too funny, I was definitely thinking "Great Glam"
th_LMAO.gif
Good eye!!

LOL Me 3!
girlhaha.gif

That is definitely NOT D&G. She lied.