In the Groove Haul + more

bellaxo812

I wish I could say these are the only things that I have purchased from MAC recently, but in actuality, it's just the items that I purchased TODAY. I was too lazy to go and collect everthing that I've purchased within the last 2 weeks. I have always meant to do a haul post but always forgot to, but I was so excited playing with my new goodies from MAC's In the Groove collection and remembered to do one, so here it is.

IntheGrooveHaul.jpg

From left to right:
On the Scene, Jazzed, I Like It Like That, Prep and Prime, Stereo Rose MSF, Face & Body in C4, In the Groove e/s, brush cleaner, Sketch (B2M)

ITEMS FROM IN THE GROOVE COLLECTION ONLY
IntheGrooveHaul4.jpg

From left to right:
On the Scene, Jazzed, I Like It Like That, Stereo Rose, In the Groove

CLOSE UPS
IntheGrooveHaul2.jpg

On the Scene, Jazzed, I Like It Like That
IntheGrooveHaul3.jpg

Stereo Rose, In the Groove

I am so glad I called my store ahead of time and had them put Stereo Rose aside for me. My MA asked me where I saw that it was getting sold out because she said she had no idea how many peorple wanted it and that the SR's never even hit the sales floor! I told her I saw it on good ole Specktra, my trusty MAC source lol.

Leliforever

Is this the first time you're trying face & cody foundation ?I'm thinking of trying it but i've read mixed reviews...
nice haul btw!

bellaxo812

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leliforever
Is this the first time you're trying face & cody foundation ?I'm thinking of trying it but i've read mixed reviews...
nice haul btw!

No I actually have face & body in my kit along with Cinema Secrets and RCMA. It's light coverage but buildable, but for clients that need more coverage, I don't use this. I purchased one for myself because it's summer and I wanted something light. HTH!

Latest posts