• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

In what makeup tutorials you would be interested in?

anne1992

Hi there,

I've been working as a makeup artist for quite some time and now some of my friends has started asking about makeup tutorials/videos. There's plenty of them in Youtube, but most of them are not well-focused, too much talking or too fast. I was thinking about creating some of step-by-step videos myself and came here to ask for an advice what kind of videos would be interesting for a wider audience e.g. like sharing here too? or would you prefer content based info with images?

anne1992

I am almost done with my tutorials and thinking maybe I should try to sell them for a small amount of money so that I can support myself like for using materials.

T toupeemoor L LifeLithia Maris Crane Maris Crane What is your opinion on this? would people be interested in buying such a course / well detailed tutorial?

anne1992

Hi! Thank you for your reply. Would you pay a small comission for a well-depth makeup video course? for example for a various of makeup techniques including different looks + some text material. And maybe a possibility to ask questions?

Asking because want to support myself for buying materials, upgrading camera, etc.

CC A AmbyH

Latest posts