indentify this palette!

Lolita

hey mac experts. I stumbled across this on MUA and I have no idea what it is

http://www.makeupalley.com/account/p...picture=299453

Anybody know what this is? its not the coral holidazzle, cool printout, or jewel palette (those are the only ones I can think of with blue in them). She calls it the "travel palette" but I cant find any information. She lives in Malaysia, so I have a feeling its a dang asia exclusive.

Anyways, any guesses on what colors are included? particularly the orangish pink one 2nd from the left. TIA
smiles.gif

V2LUCKY

It's a travel/Asian exclusive the colors are Vanilla, Gleam, Petalescent, Trax, Aquadisiac, Smut.

Lolita

Thanks for the quick reply!! and damn about that being gleam, I already have it and its not so great :S

Sanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolita
Thanks for the quick reply!! and damn about that being gleam, I already have it and its not so great :S

noo?? Thant's the only e/s I've ever finished, and now I'm having my second one!! love love love it!
I know the texture isn't very fine, but when you use a sticky underground like shadestick or ccb, it will look great! Just like idol eyes, it takes a moment to learn how to use it!

Lolita

Quote:
Originally Posted by groupie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolita

noo?? Thant's the only e/s I've ever finished, and now I'm having my second one!! love love love it!
I know the texture isn't very fine, but when you use a sticky underground like shadestick or ccb, it will look great! Just like idol eyes, it takes a moment to learn how to use it!

Hehehe Its actually the only other eyeshadow Ive ever used up too, and I am on my second one as well. For some reason though, my 2nd pot just isnt working for me no matter what I do, and it drives me bananas, so ive kind of just given up on it. My first pot was great! I got color and sparkle, this one I just end up with sparkles on my cheeks even with a base
ssad.gif
boo!