Indie make-up

sarahsharkbait

Lately, I have been dabbling and making my own eyeshadows and its safe to say that with a few hiccups, I'm slowly starting to get better at making loose shadows.
Today I posted a picture on my facebook of a few eyeshadows that I was proud off and a few people suggested that I opened up an online shop and start to sell them.

Now I love indie branded make-up as there are some amazing companies like shiro and GDE.

I don't fully know whether I would open my own indie store, but I just wanted to know what would be the first thing you guys look for in an indie company?

Anything from site to customer service to the products itself.

hsx13

Being from the UK I have to say we don't have as many fabulous indie brands here, your location says your UK based, so that's an automatic plus from me!

With indie companies I find that they make some of the most gorgeous duochrome pigments, which are a weakness of mine. What I also love is when they offer sample sizes of pigments, so you're able to try them out. Also when they are sold in sets/stacks.

Best of luck if you decide to open your own store!

sarahsharkbait

Aw thank you for the advice and encouragement.
Yes I am from the UK :)
That's true. Are there any indie brands from the UK?

hsx13

Aw thank you for the advice and encouragement.
Yes I am from the UK :)
That's true. Are there any indie brands from the UK?
Haha you're welcome!
blush-anim-cl.gif

As far as I'm aware there are only a small few that do nail polishes, I've not come across any that do pigments.

Also I just took a peek on your blog, the bright red and glittery navy pigments look gorgeous!

Latest posts