Indoor Tanning Lotions

candlesxvi

I want to preface this by saying I understand the risks of indoor tanning and I ask that anyone who wishes to reply off the topic of lotions, I ALREADY KNOW! I don't need to be lectured.

Okay! So I've been going tanning for a month now. I'm extremely pale, and now look slightly sunkissed, but by no means tan. I've been using an accelerator (Thrust by Australian Gold), but I think I'm ready to move onto a bronzer. My legs aren't tanning, so I was just going to use the bronzer on my legs to even things out.
Do you guys have any recommendations for bronzing lotions? I've read a few good things about Designer Skin (Spellbound and Whisper), Swedish Beauty Products, and Australian Gold's Almost Famous. I'm just nervous that my still pale legs will turn orange
ssad.gif

Sexya(TM)?Princess

designer skins bronzers are really light so ud prob be okay with them. if u think u look too orange, just mix some of ur reg. lotion with the bronzer lotion so u dilute it. then when ur natural tan is darker u can use it full strength lol.