info about urban decay

atlantatiffany

i know alot of u ladies love urban and have heard a few rumors about the company going out of business or whatever. well i just had a meeting with one of the account executives and here is what i found.

1. i guess they were having money issues because benefit cosmetics actually bought urban and hard candy. basically there is a ton of new people working for the company, which did all the new holiday stuff.

2. for spring there is going to be a ton of new stuff. much different from what is out but still urban style. the lady wouldn't give me exacts but she did say there should be new eyeshadows.

3. vert and the primer potion is still in stock, but for some reason they can't seem to make enough of the product.

4. urban will never do buy 1 get 1 free with ulta again because they didn't make a great profit like they thought they would. if they do something similar it might be buy 2 get 1 free but it's not in stone.

well thats all i can think of for now. i will keep everyone updated when i find out more.

samtaro

It's good that they aren't going under, at least...I like BeneFit too, so I'm still going to like the new stuff, I think.

fairytale22

Are you serious? Benefit bought UD and HC? Wow...I always liked the quality of UD shadows better than Benefit, so I hope nothing changes in that...

mspixieears

Woah, BeneFit buying out UD? Hmm...I'll be slightly sceptical about that. But it's better than them going under. I love UD! Please bring us more lip gunks!!!

astronaut

Darn! I was hoping for a buy one get one free this year like it did last year with ulta too! I bought like $200 worth of stuff and was hoping to take advantage of it again
ssad.gif
But buy 2 get one is nice too...

tommysgrls4

Love UD colors, they literally have a rainbow, so do many others but they seem to come up with some very interesting ones, I agree LOVE the lip gunk!

charismaticlime

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDee
I hope the prices of UD makeup don't go up to match the prices of Benefit.

Same here. 19CAD for Benefit's The Gloss is pretty steep, especially when I could barely get anything out of the bottle.

DaizyDeath

whoa why didnt i know about the buy one get one free offer at ulta! grrrrz hahaha

i really dont like benefits stuff before i knew about makeup i loved them but then once i learned more i found better product for a lesser price havnt bought benefit since then even though i think the packageing is cute haha

Latest posts