Info on MACS Mineral Eyeshadows (MES)

1165Cheryl

Hi, I hope someone can help me with this... I'm a MAC pigment wearer, thats all I can wear due to all other shadows (all brands) make my eyes break out, mainly dark colors. I was thrilled when Pigments were made and saw they didnt bother my eyes
thmbup.gif
I'm really interested in MACS Mineral eyeshadows though and wonder how different they are from pigments. Does anyone else have sensitive eyes and use MES without any problems? I love pigments, as many know I sell a hugh stock but want to try these. Since they come multi colored which way is the best to see what the colors will look like. I'm looking for browns and golds but also like dark purples and dark greens. Any information about them would be great, it would be nice to have another option to wear beside pigments (which I love
smiles.gif
Also, any old MES LE coloe that match's the brown and gold would be great also.
Thank you all
yes.gif

tiramisu

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1165Cheryl
Hi, I hope someone can help me with this... I'm a MAC pigment wearer, thats all I can wear due to all other shadows (all brands) make my eyes break out, mainly dark colors. I was thrilled when Pigments were made and saw they didnt bother my eyes
thmbup.gif
I'm really interested in MACS Mineral eyeshadows though and wonder how different they are from pigments. Does anyone else have sensitive eyes and use MES without any problems? I love pigments, as many know I sell a hugh stock but want to try these. Since they come multi colored which way is the best to see what the colors will look like. I'm looking for browns and golds but also like dark purples and dark greens. Any information about them would be great, it would be nice to have another option to wear beside pigments (which I love
smiles.gif
Also, any old MES LE coloe that match's the brown and gold would be great also.
Thank you all
yes.gif

I would email mac for this, possibly to get an ingredient list to compare, just to be safe to your sensitive eyes! Also, check the product safety part of this forum too and see what you can find out? I haven't looked.

HTH

gigglegirl

Hey Cheryl!

I am quite the MES lover, and neutrals too! So I'd check out the brown duo (Illusionary/Burning Ambition). Tis very nice! Also try Earthly Riches--though perhaps the purple could pose eye irritation due to the colour base, or so I've read.

I personally skipped the MES trios with the Red She Said Holiday 08 release, because I didn't want to deal with the glitter bomb strip in the middle. But otherwise, I've LOVED the MES duos with Antiquitease, and particularly the ones with Electroflash!

1165Cheryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
Hey Cheryl!

I am quite the MES lover, and neutrals too! So I'd check out the brown duo (Illusionary/Burning Ambition). Tis very nice! Also try Earthly Riches--though perhaps the purple could pose eye irritation due to the colour base, or so I've read.

I personally skipped the MES trios with the Red She Said Holiday 08 release, because I didn't want to deal with the glitter bomb strip in the middle. But otherwise, I've LOVED the MES duos with Antiquitease, and particularly the ones with Electroflash!

Hi
smiles.gif

Thanks girl, I was thinking about that brown duo, now I feel better trying it since we both like the same types of pigments & colors.
thmbup.gif

1165Cheryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
Hey Cheryl!

It's on order, I'll let you know how it works
smiles.gif
I got Illusionary/Burning Ambition
thmbup.gif

amyzon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1165Cheryl
It's on order, I'll let you know how it works
smiles.gif
I got Illusionary/Burning Ambition
thmbup.gif

I have this one -- it's fabulous
smiles.gif

1165Cheryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyzon
I have this one -- it's fabulous
smiles.gif

Yay, it works great and doesnt bother my skin and I love the colors
smiles.gif
Does anyone have any other color suggestions of them from there current and LE's ones? I like the darkish browns, dark purples, mauves and dark greys (that dont have a blue tone to it). I'm going to try and get earth rich's. Since I'm new to MES's i dont know the names from past collections so any help would be great, thanks
th_DANCE.gif