INFO PLEASE ON ELF AND NYX

SamanthaDeMuro

I have heard great things about these lines but I need to know if they are as good as everyone says. I am soon to be on a self-imposed budget but don't want to give up too much of my make-up addiction. Could someone please advise me on these two lines?

fabulousmoolah

I have tried several ELF blushes and they're all great. I regret spending money on NARS. The brushes are good (for me) too. The brow wax/powder duo is great, their eyeshadow is decent considering the price.

The only things of their I didn't like were the pressed powder and mineral shimmer powder.
I got the pp in the lightest shade which is what I take in every line and it was still kind of orangey and too cakey feeling. It just wasn't for me. The shimmer powder was more like regular skintone powder with larger silver flecks in it. It wasn't like the powder itself was shimmery which was what I wanted.

SamanthaDeMuro

Thanks so much for the info. It seems like I see ads for Elf make-up everywhere and it helps to know what works in that line and what doesn't. I am the blush queen, so I am sure I will try some of their blushes. Thanks again.

DILLIGAF

Elf Studio brushes are the better buy. They are they $3 brushes. The smaller ones like the Cbrush, Small Angled and the Concealer are the standouts. NYX is a very very good brand for a "drugstore" brand. I personally think they have the best matte black for under $5. My favorite products from that line are the eyeshadows, glitters, matte lipsticks, round lipsticks and the mega lipglosses.

Latest posts