Inglot Cosmetics - European/Polish brand

Richelle83

I'm wondering, do the 5 backordered colors you picked show up as out of stock on Inglot's website?
Anytime that I've received a notice the items were backordered they always show instock on the website.

Really they need an internet overhaul. Next time they have a sale which I think will be black friday I'd rather call a store and have it shipped that way.

CartoonChic

Anytime that I've received a notice the items were backordered they always show instock on the website.

Really they need an internet overhaul. Next time they have a sale which I think will be black friday I'd rather call a store and have it shipped that way.
Do you know if they ship anywhere in the US, or do you have to live within the state a store is located? If they ship where ever, I'll do the same as you and will order from a store.

shades of blue

Does anyone know if you can use the coupon codes when calling a store directly to make a phone order? Or are the codes only accepted online?

Richelle83

Do you know if they ship anywhere in the US, or do you have to live within the state a store is located? If they ship where ever, I'll do the same as you and will order from a store.
I am pretty sure they will ship where ever. On YT someone mentioned that they call the Caesars store(the manager is on yt too) and order from them with no issues. Don't remember what state she is though.

Shypo

I placed 2 good-sized orders, and 17 items altogether were missing. I have no idea how long it will take to get them, but I wasn't willing to cancel the items since I got them on sale. Most were the lip paints and lipsticks, and one shadow. I'm actually kind of glad they don't show them as sold out on the site, as then you couldn't order them and still get the discount.....this way they're on the hook for the sale price. ITA - they need a site and order processing overhaul! One sure has to put up with a lot for the love of this brand!! They will ship anywhere - I think I will do the same when there is another sale - Ann Nguyen in the Times Sq store, if she is still there, is fabulous.

tats

Does anyone prefer Inglot eye shadows to MAC? I was going to do a big haul on my bd, but I'm not sure what brand to go with.

Also, will anyone be getting a blue lipstick from their Pacific Blue collection?
http://www.inglotusa.com/Lipstick-Pacific_Blue_Collection_of_Lipstick.html

seems to be a new fashion now days
hmm.gif

Yazmin

Does anyone prefer Inglot eye shadows to MAC? I was going to do a big haul on my bd, but I'm not sure what brand to go with. Also, will anyone be getting a blue lipstick from their Pacific Blue collection? http://www.inglotusa.com/Lipstick-Pacific_Blue_Collection_of_Lipstick.html seems to be a new fashion now days:hmm:
While I like both brands, I have leaned more towards Inglot shadows than MAC recently. Inglot's shadows are super pigmented, buttery smooth and you can't beat the value for the quality you get. I'd say that if you're planning to do a big birthday haul, Inglot would be the way to go - you can get two of their shadows for the price of of one of MAC's pan refills. You could always get a lot of one and a little of the other, too.

Corally

My 11th 10-palette (with LE eyeshadows yay!) should arrive this week. :cheer:
Are you ordering inglot online? I think it's stupid that they are more expensive online so I'm impatiently waiting for the inglot store coming to my city.
Yes, but not from the Inglot website! :p There's a Polish seller on ebay who's selling 10-palettes for +- €60 inc. shipping. He/she (lol) doesn't have all the colors available tho (about half) but at least I could buy these LE shadows (from two collections) for a normal price. I already own a lot of the shadows he/she sells but I think I can buy two more palettes from that seller (well.. more actually but I don't want every eyeshadow). Inglot NL will sell the two collections in Holland early or mid-September but the price for a 10-palette is now €76 (€16 increase eeeek!!) so I looked for a cheaper alternative.. But I will buy two blush palettes very soon at the store because one collection has gorgeous blushes! Never tried Inglot blushes before but I've heard great things about them!

lenchen

I can't wait for my Vegas trip in 2 weeks! I'm planning to get a second 10 pan palette full of Neutrals and a 10 pan palette full of matte colours. Does anyone know if inglot still has the 40 matte pan palette?

Shypo

I think the 40-pan matte palette was exclusive to IMATS, or so I'm told. You'll be lucky if the SA even knows about the palette, let alone which colors were in it......again, from my experience. I do think, though, that they have *most* of the mattes in that collection. You might want to search Koren's videos on the palette - he may actually have the color numbers from it. Have fun at the Vegas store(s) - are you going to the Forum Shoppes?

Corally

I received the 10-palette I ordered on eBay... and wow!! I'm in love with these LE eyeshadows! :love:

Darn, I only can shop from the store in my local Mall and since it just opened, there are no discounts or anything like this.. Plus the fact that the guy that worked there looked at me as if I was someone inferior to him when I asked him to help me find the correct concealer shade!
th_confused_new.gif

Latest posts