Inglot Cosmetics - European/Polish brand

Corally

I agree! I use my Inglot eyeshadows almost everyday! They're the best eyeshadows I've ever tried! :fluffy:
Do you get them from Inglot.nl?
No, the flagship store! And I've bought one palette on eBay (way cheaper) but that seller doesn't have all the shades. Haven't bought new eyeshadows in months tho. Don't have the funds because of all the MAC LE craziness lol.

BuickMackane

No, the flagship store! And I've bought one palette on eBay (way cheaper) but that seller doesn't have all the shades. Haven't bought new eyeshadows in months tho. Don't have the funds because of all the MAC LE craziness lol.

I'll do a bit of searching on eBay. I actually got 3 10*square palettes last month when I was away on holiday (they had half price when you bought 3+ items. Well, I got a lot more than that! Hehe). There are several shades that I still want, but I don't have a flagship store near me and I heard that the online prices are higher. There is supposed to be an Inglot counter in VD Zoetermeer but I don't know if they have everything.

Yeah. the MAC LE thing is getting way out of hand. I'm so hyped up for Archie I don't know where to begin!
rasta.gif

lenchen

Hi Lenchen - sorry I'm so late here - been away from Specktra for awhile. Ann has left, as I found out in November - too bad, I really liked her and could always count on her diligence in helping me find what I was looking for. The girl who helped me (I don't remember her name, but her hair was pink and she has THE most beautiful eyes!!!) was very charming and helpful - but I get the feeling the turnover in the stores is quite high, so she might not still be there.
I have tried the new blushes - they're nice, but not my reach-fors as they're so pigmented and bright, but when I'm willing to work with them I quite enjoy the result.
That's ok. We all get busy sometimes, I found out she left when I went to pick up the large brush roll. I need to pick up the smaller brush roll when I go back to NYC for a visit.

Shypo

I want to try to get a couple more lip paints when I go back - and to see what's new - I haven't been keeping up.

mandrake

I've been in a Inglot store once and am so fixed on it. Love the texture, it is much better than MAC, especially the mattes. And the colour range is amazing. But here in Europe prices are a bit higher sadly.

PixieDancer

Got my 2 new 10 pan palettes!! That makes 5 - 10 pan palettes total now in my collection! JUST ADORE these shadows! ESPECIALLY the mattes! They blend better than any other mattes by any other brands I've tried! And I am starting to love the sophistication of a matte eye look! I kept using the 2 mattes from the Naked palette and the 1 satin highlight shade soooo much I HAD to make an almost all matte Inglot neutral pallete! I LOVE IT!! Some of my favs from it... 352 as a highlight and lid shade, 337 GORGEOUS crease shade, 327 to darken crease and outer v!!

Here's my 2 new babies...

katred

Specktra Bestie
Got my 2 new 10 pan palettes!! That makes 5 - 10 pan palettes total now in my collection! JUST ADORE these shadows! ESPECIALLY the mattes! They blend better than any other mattes by any other brands I've tried! And I am starting to love the sophistication of a matte eye look! I kept using the 2 mattes from the Naked palette and the 1 satin highlight shade soooo much I HAD to make an almost all matte Inglot neutral pallete! I LOVE IT!! Some of my favs from it... 352 as a highlight and lid shade, 337 GORGEOUS crease shade, 327 to darken crease and outer v!!

Here's my 2 new babies...

Gorgeous choices! I have been meaning to do a 10-pan palette just of their beautiful greys for a long time. I totally agree about the matte shades. Rouge Bunny Rouge are my absolute favourites, but there are only a few shades and they're much more expensive. The value of Inglot blows me away.

Pinkdollface

I got my first Inglot lipsticks today. I have been wanting the purples 282 and 281 ever since I saw the swatches in one of the Mac threads. I'm wearing 282 right now and I'm quite impressed by the formula. It feels very nice and is pigmented. The colour of course is great!

Corally

I got my first Inglot lipsticks today. I have been wanting the purples 282 and 281 ever since I saw the swatches in one of the Mac threads. I'm wearing 282 right now and I'm quite impressed by the formula. It feels very nice and is pigmented. The colour of course is great!
I demand FOTDs with those lipsticks. :D I NEED 282! :drools: 281 looks really nice but I know I can't pull it off boeeh.:(

Pinkdollface

I demand FOTDs with those lipsticks.
greengrin.gif
I NEED 282!
drools.gif
281 looks really nice but I know I can't pull it off boeeh.
ssad.gif
Haha ok I'll try to take pics tomorrow
winks.gif
Yes you need 282! 281 is darker than Lavender Whip and more purple. It's a lot darker than Nicki 2. Maybe you'll like it.