Inglot shades

dearcupcake

Hi all,

I am after a bright matte orange and a bright matte yellow.
(not the pan ones just the regular ones)

Anyone got any recs? I'm thinking the 414 for the orange...pics swatches? anything?
th_dunno.gif

MrsMay

I dont have either of those colours, but if you're after mattes make sure you get their new matte range (it's on the same stand as the gel liners) as it's far superior to their normal mattes!!

I have the purple matte which is close to MUFE #92 and it is absolutely gorgeous!

metal_romantic

I think it's just called "the Matte Collection".... but it's so annoying that they don't sell them to fit in palettes!
Does anyone know how their Matte Collection black compares to their AMC black shadow? Thanks
smiles.gif

MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal_romantic
I think it's just called "the Matte Collection".... but it's so annoying that they don't sell them to fit in palettes!
Does anyone know how their Matte Collection black compares to their AMC black shadow? Thanks
smiles.gif

hmm... not sure how it compares specifically, but I have the AMC matte black and I think the new matte collection black would be better tbh. Dont get me wrong, I still love my AMC black, but I think the other one would be better again.

I have a feeling that these shadows would fit into a MUFE or Ben Nye palette, but I have yet to investigate how to depot these eyeshadows to try it out.

Pinupsundae

I just bought the matte black and haven't tried it out yet, but messing around a bit with swatching on my hand with different brushes, it seems really nicely pigmented and blendable. I'll let you know how it goes on the lid.

But yeah, as has been said, new matte range is so much better than the rest of their stuff. Worth the $20 for sure.

roLLerGrrL

I have Inglot's AMC Eye Shadow in #51 which is Orange.

At first glance it seems to be very glittery but it's minimal & actually applies matte. The Orange can be subtle, but is also buildable (without much effort) to a bright burnt orange.

You should definitely check it out next time you get to Inglot.

KaylaDMakeup

Anyone know how i can get inglot in new zealand? I am DESPRATE to try the products, have been told so many good things about it!!!