.:Insanely Bright Fuschia:.

lipglass_junkie

lol, I know they call it bright fuschia, but it's like BAM!! Proabably looked a little silly in lab with this but oh well. Ignore any goggle lines on my face, just got out of chem lab.

All MAC unless specified otherwise

Eyes
Blonde's Golg p/g
Bright Fuschia p/g
Grape p/g
Pink Pearl p/g
Fuschia p/g
smolder e/l
CoverGirl Lashblast
Mix of matte brown and carbon from holiday 2008 palette for brows
**ended up adding hepcat to the lower lashline and smolder on the waterline later**

Face
select cover up NW30
select sheer powder NC35
Gentle m/b
Petticoat MSF (both wore off cuz of my goggles tho
nonono.gif
)

Lips
Hey Sailor l/g

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1...keup/002-2.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1...keup/001-1.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1...keup/004-1.jpg

darklocke

Very nice, I just love Bright Fuchsia!

I'm curious, what MAC foundation "number" do you use? Your skin tone looks very much like mine, and I'm wanting to get either Studio Sculpt or Mineralize Skinfinish, but I have no idea to what "number" to go for (and I have no possibility to get to a MAC store). I'm not sure if "Cover Up" and "Sheer Powder" might already have answered my question, so.. if this is a stupid question, then I'm sorry.
tong.gif

lipglass_junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklocke
Very nice, I just love Bright Fuchsia!

I'm curious, what MAC foundation "number" do you use? Your skin tone looks very much like mine, and I'm wanting to get either Studio Sculpt or Mineralize Skinfinish, but I have no idea to what "number" to go for (and I have no possibility to get to a MAC store). I'm not sure if "Cover Up" and "Sheer Powder" might already have answered my question, so.. if this is a stupid question, then I'm sorry.
tong.gif

No, it's not a stupid question at all! I got matched for everything by the same guy at my MAC counter, and he has me on select cover up concealor, switching between NW30-35 depending on the time of year. Then he recommended the powder in NC35 for year round, but it seems so sheer I don't think the tonal differences matter anyway
th_dunno.gif
. Because of this mix and the fact I've never been matched for foundation at MAC, I'm not really sure what # I am. I haven't actually tried either studio sculpt or MSF natural, but I hope to try the MSF and studio sculpt concealor once I run low on the stuff I already have...

darklocke

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipglass_junkie
No, it's not a stupid question at all! I got matched for everything by the same guy at my MAC counter, and he has me on select cover up concealor, switching between NW30-35 depending on the time of year. Then he recommended the powder in NC35 for year round, but it seems so sheer I don't think the tonal differences matter anyway
th_dunno.gif
. Because of this mix and the fact I've never been matched for foundation at MAC, I'm not really sure what # I am. I haven't actually tried either studio sculpt or MSF natural, but I hope to try the MSF and studio sculpt concealor once I run low on the stuff I already have...

Thanks a lot! I really appreciate it.
smiles.gif

Latest posts