Insecurity or Good Puzzle piecer

Shimmer

a duck can put pretty feathers on his ass and call himself a peacock but at the end of the day, he's still a duck.

I'd say it's pretty clear.
ssad.gif
Physical confrontation won't help, but I'd recommend really looking at where you want your future to go. :/

Moppit

From reading those emails it certainly sounds like something is going on with this woman. I will be completely honest with you, if I found and read those emails my first conclusion would be that they had sex. I hope not but that is what I take the emails to mean.

Are you going to confront him about the emails?

Janice

I hate to agree with the above posters, but that email exchange is extremely suggestive of what kind of intimacy those two have experienced. It's time to call your parents and get out of that situation ASAP. Please don't have more physical confrontations, your kidlets really need you and that kind stuff can get real nasty real quick.

Bernadette

It's pretty much 100% that he has had sexual relations with this woman. I'm really sorry.
I think you need to end this relationship, you and your children deserve better.
Physical confrontations are just about the worst thing you can do right now. The last thing you need is to get hauled off to jail in front of your kids.
I'm so sorry, hang in there. This will come back to him.

Beauty Mark

If he hasn't slept with her (and I would bet that he has), he is going to.

Let's pretend that he hasn't. He's definitely up to something and it's not right, considering your relationship with him.

I'm sorry things aren't working out for you, but you deserve better. Please do not do anything physical again. If you have to worry about who's getting the kids, he could use it against you.

kimmy

that's just horrible! i'm so sorry you're dealing with this.
ssad.gif
physical confrontation won't help, like Shimmer said...but you should definately have a talk with him, you don't necessarily need to mention the emails but just tell him that you've been having bad feelings about some things and ask him, see if he'll come out with it.

it seems to me though, from those emails, it's time for you to kick his ass to the curb. he's up to something and you deserve much better than that. HUGS!

macface

move on don't waste your time no more.no matter how long you been with him or how many kids you have.Any women deserve better than that shit.

Miss Pumpkin

I'm so sorry to hear this
ssad.gif
But unfortunately I have to agree with the rest of the girls, those emails do sound like there's something going on... And I'm sorry to be so blunt, but if there is, he's a bastard and he doesnt deserve you!!!

kaliraksha

Yikes, for me even beyond cheating I would find those emails and his behavior unacceptable. I am so sorry, don't be taken for a fool. I think you deserve better and I 100% understand your need to feel almost violent with him.... but realize it's a reaction that could cost you dearly... especially for your children.

So if he says he isn't cheating, I would still leave him for inappropriate relationship behavior.

baby_raindrop

I agree with the rest. I'm so sorry you have to go through that *hugs*. I'm in a similar situation right now myself so I know what it's like. If you need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me...
smiles.gif

LilLatnLdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moppit
From reading those emails it certainly sounds like something is going on with this woman. I will be completely honest with you, if I found and read those emails my first conclusion would be that they had sex. I hope not but that is what I take the emails to mean.

Are you going to confront him about the emails?

I did confront him and he denied that anything was going on between them and that they are just friends and that I'm just being insecure. They just flirt with eachother, which I knew he was lying and that's why I grabbed him by the neck to choke him but let go right away. I was surprised that he didn't try to hit, guess he knew if he hit I wouldn't go down with out a fight. I know exactly what you are going to do, you are going to go to work and tell her that I'm your ex girlfriend and that I was crazy....sure enough that's exactly what he did, that coward. Although I still love him very much, I deserve better....a real man not a coward.

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLatnLdy
Although I still love him very much, I deserve better....a real man not a coward.

That's right. Kudos for working through this horrible situation and realizing that. I'm so incredibly sorry you and your family are going through this hardship.

If I were in your shoes after that last email I would have no further contact with the woman. You're in control of the situation now, don't lose that advantage. Stay strong, we'll be here if you need to talk.
smiles.gif

LilLatnLdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
That's right. Kudos for working through this horrible situation and realizing that. I'm so incredibly sorry you and your family are going through this hardship.

If I were in your shoes after that last email I would have no further contact with the woman. You're in control of the situation now, don't lose that advantage. Stay strong, we'll be here if you need to talk.
smiles.gif

Yes, I have not emailed him or her since then and don't plan too either. I haven't even spoken with him since Thursday afternoon. I really don't plan on speaking to him via phone or email anymore. Right now I'm too weak and don't want to get suckered back into the lies. I gave him a chance to tell me the truth so we can talk about it. We could have both made a decision to either try and work things out or to split up. Well hopefully he will open his eyes and realize that I wasn't the only one that needed to change and that he lost a good partner.

kaliraksha

You are being sooooo strong about this. I'm glad that someone's head is on straight and it's yours. I am definitely always here to talk if you ever need someone just PM me and I will send you my contact info. Take care of you and your children.

Miss Pumpkin

I told my boyfriend so we could get some male input, he told me that there's differet ways in which a man talks to a woman when he has slept with her or not. And unfortunately this sound like he did have sex with her...

And I wish to add... He deserves his penis to rot and fall into pieces!

You will find another man who adores you and loves you sooooooooo much you can't even imagine now. Be strong hun!!!

sexypuma

I am so sorry that this is happening to you. But like you said, you deserve better. May God help you through this difficult period.