inspirational black beauties

dominichulinda

Re: inspirational black beuties

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklips1207
GabrielleHeadhsot06.jpg

Gabrielle Union is very pretty and i love her style and also a great actress!

she's beautiful!!!

User67

I would say my biggest inspiration would be Rihanna. She just always looks amazing & I love the risks that she takes. We also have very similar coloring, so I can usually be sure that whatever looks good on her, will look good on me as well. I'm also a huge Beyonce fan & love her make-up how beautiful her make-up always looks.

alg_beyonce.jpg

beyonce-rihanna.jpg

Rihanna_Nickelodeon_tttt-1-1.jpg

User67

Quote:
GabrielleHeadhsot06.jpg

I love everything about Gabrielle Union. She is stunning!

HaniFresh

This is my first post ever, but I just had to rep for my East African ladies, I hope no one minds!

Yasmin Warsame:

may07_yasminW_250.jpg

Ubah:

ubad%2Bd.jpg

Iman:

Iman%20Interview.jpg

Liya Kebede:

8.jpg

Gelila Bekele:

122461775_3.jpg

Yordanos Teshager:
Yordanos_Teshager1.jpg

DigitalRain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyla2120
I would say my biggest inspiration would be Rihanna. She just always looks amazing & I love the risks that she takes. We also have very similar coloring, so I can usually be sure that whatever looks good on her, will look good on me as well. I'm also a huge Beyonce fan & love her make-up how beautiful her make-up always looks.

alg_beyonce.jpg

beyonce-rihanna.jpg

Rihanna_Nickelodeon_tttt-1-1.jpg

Rihanna bout to have a wardrobe malfunction in the last pic

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaniFresh
This is my first post ever, but I just had to rep for my East African ladies, I hope no one minds!

Yasmin Warsame:

may07_yasminW_250.jpg

Gelila Bekele:

122461775_3.jpg

Thanks for posting! I haven't seen or heard of these ladies before (I don't think), but they are gorgeous. I would love for my hair to look like Gelila's as well. Maybe I can google her and find out what products she uses.

HaniFresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by carandru
Thanks for posting! I haven't seen or heard of these ladies before (I don't think), but they are gorgeous. I would love for my hair to look like Gelila's as well. Maybe I can google her and find out what products she uses.

No problem! I dont know about Yasmin, but Gelila has a few videos on youtube talking about her hair and giving other beauty tips heres a link:

YouTube - Taking Care of Gelila's Curls

Starr1

Iman is an unbelievably beautiful woman. . . and a timeless fashion icon.

Rihanna's makeup is always on point. I admire her bold makeup choices.

ClaireAvril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Elegant
I think Tyra's beautiful.

tyra-banks-wfw-400a062007.jpg

tyra_banks.jpg

tyra_banks.jpg

I love tyra because she has a real body. Same with Beyonce... not a fan of her music or anything.. but the body is realistic.

iheartmakeup83

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzito_714
i think i take something from them all but most recently i have been really in love with phyllis hyman. her facial features are very similar to mine-big lips, full nose, big eyes-everything big and seeing her is like seeing my potential. too bad she faded too soon. she even makes me comfortable with my deep voice (well her and toni braxton).

Phyllis Hyman was stunning. I was watching unsung about her and was captivated by her beauty. I agree she faded way too soon.

snkatha

I love this thread! Well i'll have to break mine down 1. halle, jada, kelly rowland, alicia keys and Ashanti i love their glowy skin! 2. Kerry washington and gabrielle union love their overall presence, style, makeup everything! 3. Lauren london and Meagan good are my makeup inspirations. They've great makeup 4. Rihanna's makeup and hair these i think r the top for me.

DILLIGAF

Liya Kebede
Gabrielle Union
Halle Berry
Just to name a few off the top of my head
I've had a major girl crush on Liya for as long as I can remember.

bcsweetascandy

I think the following Black women always look flawless: Sanaa Lathan, Beyonce, Rihanna, Queen Latifah, Tyra Banks, Amerie, Vanessa Williams (who happens to be aging gracefully), and I really like Keyshia Cole's makeup in photo shoots and her videos.

MzzRach

Quote:
GabrielleHeadhsot06.jpg

This has to be the most beautiful photo I have ever seen of Ms Union. Breathtaking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellyCell

Ashanti
ashanti1062.jpg

I've never seen a shot of Ashanti that looked so retro - I love how she is styled here. Fabulous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly1908
I like Alek Wek and India.Arie.

MAC+Alek+Wek.jpg

Alek Wek is one of the most gorgeous women on the planet, IMO. Her skin is to die for amazing.