Inspired by Roses Haul!

ElvenEyes

I am loving the colours in this haul so much! I am thinking ahead to days full of roses, mums, holiday season! Everything bright and bold! I realized I did not have a single red creme nail polish in my collection and NO red MAC lipsticks, so had some fun concentrating on these colours!

OPI~Opi Red, Elephantastic Pink, LaPlaza-tively Hot, MAC plastic containers
MUFE Uplight in #11.#12, MAC l/s in MAC Red and Cockney, Dior 5 Couleurs Petal Shine
NARS l/g in Chihuaha, NARS Matte Velvet Lip Pencils in Dragon Girl, Bettina, Damned, MUFE Aqua Eyes in 12L, 20L, 11L, 6L

heart

Great haul as always, loving the OPI and NARS. Also, did you get a chance to check out Ruby Woo or Russian Red?

ElvenEyes

Great haul as always, loving the OPI and NARS. Also, did you get a chance to check out Ruby Woo or Russian Red?

I did! I don't like full matte lipsticks so skipped over and also found both look too orange on my skin. They might look fabulous on you, though, because you are an NC, whereas I am an NW! :)

WhatWouldJoanDo

Great haul! Love the velvet matte pencils of course!!
@ naturallyfab NARS l/g in Chihuaha is a classic and beautiful, but if you are looking for a nude pink definitely also check out my fav: NARS l/g "belize"

The NARS lip gloss looks amazing! I'm totally going to check it out next time I go shopping!