Inspired by Temptalia - Black look

XsMom21

I had to take a break from packing so I decided to try this look yesterday. I like the way it came out. It'd be perfect for a night out... not so good for sweaty packing lol. Once again, Temptalia has inspired me
smiles.gif
Too bad I didn't have any fluidline... So you know, liquid liner applied all over the lid can cause one helluva crease if you have heavy lids (and you use cheap liner like I do
smiles.gif
)

I used:
Wet N Wild Liquid Eye Liner
Sally Girl Starry Night Eyeshadow
Mary Kate and Ashley E/L in Onyx
Lash Architect Mascara
Some light beige color from an old pallette for highlight
Deep rose blush on cheeks
Wetslicks l/l in Caribbean Kisses
Generic Blue/Red lipstick
Pink lipgloss (name worn off... no idea)

IMG_1433.jpg

IMG_1422.jpg

IMG_1416.jpg

IMG_1414.jpg

And the roses my hunny bought me for VDay. I LOVE pink roses! (Does anyone know how much bleach to add to them to keep them fresh? I always forget!)
IMG_1456.jpg

Here's me about six hours after the application, sporting my hubby's work shirt. I got the FUNNIEST look when he saw me in it. He told me I could make it as a mechanic lol
IMG_1473.jpg

And here he is, hiding from the camera.
IMG_1476.jpg

And the mess that is my living room right now. Can't WAIT to get into the new house!
IMG_1477.jpg

temptalia

Ohh! yay
smiles.gif
It looks really good on you!

ITA, the whole black as night smokey look isn't exactly appropriate for haulin' ass down to the grocery store! lol

Good luck on the move!

Tightambitionz

Hey girl, you look gorgeous! A little help from an ex-florist... to keep those pink babies fresh, add 1 cup 7-up (light sugar provides energy) add 1 cup of water...or more depending on vase and 1/2 tsp. of bleach (this controls the bacteria in the still water)

XsMom21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tightambitionz
Hey girl, you look gorgeous! A little help from an ex-florist... to keep those pink babies fresh, add 1 cup 7-up (light sugar provides energy) add 1 cup of water...or more depending on vase and 1/2 tsp. of bleach (this controls the bacteria in the still water)

Oh thank you thank you! The last bunch he got me were wilted within a week. I want these to LAST
smiles.gif

tadzio79

it looks so beautiful on you!!! and i can't get enough of your lip color!
congrats again on moving!!!

Latest posts