Interesting comment about makeup

erica_1020

Well Long story short...I didn't know where to put this.

I went in a few hrs today to work even though I'm still on vacation. My boss said that I looked pretty and "did you do something different with your makeup, I know you're good with that. You're glowing and just radient" Well I was dressed casually and hair pulled in a low ponytail. I was going to swap MAC Warm Blend MSF because I don't have time for these highlighting and shimmery products and didn't really know how to apply along with blush. I also have Other Worldly which I barely use.

Well, here is what I was wearing
Foundation sample Px liquid minerals
MAC Patina, Era and Plumage shadows

Cheeks: all 3 stripes of Warm blend buffed on cheeks with #188 brush and I added a little Raizin just to apples.

Well, I guess i will hold on to the WB for now...never had a comment like that before.

kaliraksha

Hehe yeah... it's hard to get rid of a product when someone says you look radiant... especially your boss.

Your makeup sounds really pretty.

TISH1124

Guess you wil be keeping Warm Blend...I was against it too...But I went in yesterday and the MA applied it to my face and I love it....It's a keeper with a compliment like that..I just swirl...I can't do one or two colors...That gets on my nerves

erica_1020

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
..I just swirl...I can't do one or two colors...That gets on my nerves

I know...why couldn't it just be veined??

glassy girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
Guess you wil be keeping Warm Blend...I was against it too...But I went in yesterday and the MA applied it to my face and I love it....It's a keeper with a compliment like that..I just swirl...I can't do one or two colors...That gets on my nerves

HAHA me too it gets on my nerves!

Latest posts