Interesting--I say "FAKE!"

GlitterLids

MAC Pigment Shadow APRICOT PINK Free US Shipping Rare - eBay (item 120397121784 end time Apr-24-09 03:01:37 PDT)

This looks like the fake Apricot Pink i recently got stuck with--notice the seller's "disclosure":

"NOTE – PLEASE READ: In my opinion, you have a better chance of getting authentic MAC items if they are not so low-priced than those that are. It is also better to buy a MAC product with outside imperfections (boxes and/or labels that may show signs of wear) than perfect ones because the ones that look so perfect are probably fake! And as far as MAC Pigment bottom labels, sometimes they are clear and translucent; sometimes they are silver and opaque. MAC changes labels like any other company. There’s really nothing to it.

~NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE BRAND LISTED; HOWEVER, PRODUCT AUTHENTICITY IS GUARANTEED~
NOTE:It is a serious eBay policy violation to sell used cosmetics and can lead to seller suspension. Purchase only from sellers who have lots and lots of listings—this is a guarantee that you are NOT buying from someone who is just trying to empty their closet and risk receiving used, tested or old product(s). I sell only authentic and fresh products and have 500-600 listings at any given time."

SAY WHAT?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?

Look at her Deep Purple pro color--clearly fake:

MAC Pigment Shadow RICH PURPLE Free US Shipping HTF - eBay (item 370178759156 end time Apr-24-09 01:46:41 PDT)

How do these people get away with this????????????
angry.gif