International Beauty Expo - Sydney

Bec688

Is anybody going this year?

Saturday 9th September 2006 - 9 a.m - 6 p.m
Sunday 10th September 2006 - 9 a.m - 6 p.m

At The Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre, Darling Harbour

It's trade only, the registration forms are up on the site already. If you pre register on their site, you go into the draw to win a trip to Paris
smiles.gif

Here's the link for registration http://www.internationalbeautyexpo.c...gistration.pdf

lara

Thanks for reminding me, Bec!

I'm going if anyone wants to meet up. It's a five minute walk for me, so I've no excuse not to go.
lol.gif

Bec688

a 5 minute walk!? Yes, you have absolutely NO excuse not to go! lol

Which day are you planning on going to?

I'm sooo excited, I love the expo! I wonder what free goodies they'll give out at the front door this year, last year it was elle bache spray tan, oh, and apples lol

lara

Probably on the Saturday. I usually go as a student to these things; you get more freebies that way.
lol.gif

Bec688

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Probably on the Saturday. I usually go as a student to these things; you get more freebies that way.
lol.gif

WHAT!? I went last year as a student and I hardly got a thing, I went with a friend of mine who was qualified and she got TONS of free stuff, might've been because she had just started her own business, I dunno.

People wern't as helpful with me as they were with my friend, It could just me being paranoid, but I think it has to do with the fact that I am a young?

lara

Really? I go as a student, say that I'm building up my kit and looking to exclusively use a product line, and get totally swamped with stuff. Everyone wants a new client.
greengrin.gif

Bec688

They host the expo in Melbourne as well, however, unfortunately, you have just missed it
ssad.gif
It was a couple months ago, it's generally not as big as the Sydney one, but its still quite good.

Bec688

Yup, they sure can. As long as you can provide some sort of trade identification, certificate/transcript/letter from employer etc.

Bre

I went last year and got the best hair-straighteners in the world (and possibly the most expensive)

Hey Lara, I PM'd you the other day and was wondering if you'd had a chance to read?
smiles.gif

lara

Oh, yes! I've read it, but I just haven't had a chance to sit down and compose a reply yet.
smiles.gif

Bec688

Yay! I also got my swingtag
smiles.gif
They stuffed mine up...but atleast it says Beauty Therapist..so it's all good lol

Bec688

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bre
I went last year and got the best hair-straighteners in the world (and possibly the most expensive)

Hey Lara, I PM'd you the other day and was wondering if you'd had a chance to read?
smiles.gif

What straightener did you get? GHD? Chi?

Bec688

I'm not sure what day I am going on, but when I figure out when and if Saturday is it, I'm all for meeting up
smiles.gif

Bre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bec688
What straightener did you get? GHD? Chi?

They were T3 Tourmaline - made from Tourmaline Crystals, my friend got the standard one I got the Wet/ Dry one. My sister hunted one down for herself too - she has the Springiest, curliest hair and the Wet / Dry ones works really well for her.
I kinda wish I I had of bought a normal pair for dry hair now as well cause I think that straightened hair has much more body and shape if you dry it with a haridryer first. But if you're in a hurry or going away and can't fit a hairdryer in the Wet /Dry is perfect

Link:

http://www.t3hairproducts.com.au/about-us.htm

Latest posts