International Beauty Show/Naughtaaaay

CantAffordMAC

Hey guys Long time no haul lol

I went to the hair show Sunday (such a disappointment) None of the big names in hair or makeup was there. No Tigi, No MAC, no nothin! Just a whole bunch of new lines (so unexciting though) and brazilian hair straightening and extensions was allllll I saw all day. They need to step their game up!

This is what I got at the show:
*Kevin Aucoin's Making Faces

*4 loose eyeshadows (I don't think there's a brand name for them, but they are always 4/$20 every year...absolutely stunning shades)

*CHI Curl Preserve Set-includes a shampoo, conditioner, and leave in. AND a CHI round brush (twenty bucks, unbelievable)

*PediSavers-cute little socks with the toes rolled down for when u get pedicures in the winter, or to keep ur toes dry but ur feet warm/keeps the creams in
winks.gif

*Lash fibers (u put over top of ur mascara, and it bulks them up biiiig time)

*OPI chocolate shakespeare nail polish. Drip Dry nail drops. Top coat. And nail strengthener

*I got my mom a lot of gifts for her bday (which was today)

*And my belly button pierced
greengrin.gif
(I'm in looooooove)
belly.jpg

And tonight from NN I ordered:
*ensign
*bateaux
*party mate
*shore leave
*illegal cargo
*steppin out d/g

And I'm not buying anything else until neo sci-fi. seriously.

KikiB

Ooooh I've been wanting to get my bellybutton pierced for a long time! Enjoy your goodies.

babiid0llox

Nice haul, plus your bellybutton is hot! I wanna get mine pierced but I keep changing my mind/forgetting lol.

gigglegirl

except for the dazzleglass, I pretty much want all the same you got from NN! I'm NW15 though and am not sure if Bateaux would be good....

Have fun when it all comes in! And let us know how you like the products--as I thought I was going to buy tomorrow but may not as I'm helping my brother move. I keep telling myself I'm going to stop buying, but i don't. lol I think after summer I will!

TIERAsta

Nice haul, enjoy!

And I love your piercing... I'd get mine done, but I'd have to hit the gym a lot harder first! LOL!

Kalico

Your piercing looks great! Watch that it doesn't catch on anything, like blankets or pants when you sit down. It hurts!! lol

Those pedisavers sound really cool. Enjoy your haul.
smiles.gif