Interview @ INGLOT

TinaTheMUA

Hey Everyone.
So i was wondering if anybody knew or had an estimated time of when you should be called back for your last interviw at INGLOT. I went to the first interview with the manager of the store, right after the interview she scheduled me for the make-up interview. she said she loved my work and i have really good technique. THEN, she said she would call me and let me know if i got the position. it has been exactly one week and i haven't heard anything yet. what i am most worried about is that i already have a full time job in sales and have a long history in customer service.I don't want that to count aginst me and i want to eventually quite my "sales job" and work for inglot full time(and i already explained this to the manager) do i just keep waiting?, should i call? is this the same for everyone who works for cosmetics? inglot or not?
anyone.gif

amms87

Hello Tina .. I am sorry i won't be able to help you with your queries.. Wanted your help though =)
I live in the UAE and I have an interview at Inglot tomorrow.. When should i expect them to call me for the makeup interview after I am done with my first interview tomorrow?

TinaTheMUA

well, the manager at my inglot store set me up with a make-up interview almost immediately after we finished the interview. But i have heard of girls not being called for weeks do to them having so many others to interview. or if they didn't select you then they would just stop at the first interview.

DearestEnemy

I know I'm two years late with this, but I was wondering if anyone could tell me what to expect from the make up interview? Do they ask you to come up with a look yourself or is there something specific they want to see you do? I'd love some advice if anyone has any to offer. Did you get the job in the end, Tina?