Intimacy issues

Hi Guys,

So I need some advice. I'm 28 and my boyfriend is 26. We have been together for 2 years as of July 23rd. I love this man to death. Have felt he's the one since I met him. I have been in other relationships. I actually came out of a 8 year relationship with the father of my son who I lived with for 6 years, right before I met my boyfriend.

We have been having issues this year with communication and just getting along. But we had hit a low and decided we love each other enough to want to work things out. We started a fresh start about 3 weeks ago and we both changed our attitude and spoke about what we both would like from this relationship to save it. So I'm truly happy to say that we have yet to argue or have a bad day since we made that decision to leave all the negativity behind us and start new.....BUT....

Intimacy for me is confusing..Now the reason I say confusing is because when we were having issues recently he just stopped having sex with me period! but ever since we started fresh we are intimate again...so my issue is .....I want it all the time and he doesnt. I feel like i have a high libido and always have. I want it all the time..but trying to not nag and annoy him i just wait for him to come to me...We are intimate about 2-3 times a week...This was an issue for me in my previous relationship as well because things slowed down soo much that I started to be turned off and it just wasnt happening for the last 3 years of that relationship. I know 2-3 times is normal..I suppose....But I need some advice as to what I can do to suppress my urge? I feel like its not enough, or maybe something that i can do to boost his drive. Am I the only one with this problem? I guess Im just used to expecting that dept is going to be more frequent even after the honeymoon stage is over...I just feel like at this age HE should def be wanting it more then I do...

Thanks for taking the time to read my dilemma. I needed to vent a little.