Intoxicate

fabulouscazza

Can anyone please tell me if Intoxicate is a Matte or other?

It's not on the MAC site anymore....

TIA
smiles.gif

MAC_Pixie04

I bought a new one from a member here, i was just wondering. i kept seeing it on beautenoir's FOTDs and I lusted for it.

baby_love

I was in LA for the Lure event, the MA used intoxicate on me (along with Shimmertime and Plum Dressing...I know, no lure stuff!!) and I went to buy it, and she said "we're out of it, sorry" so I went to my local SF Nordstrom and they said that there isn't a color called Intoxicate!!! this answers so many questions haha!

MAC_Whore

It is a great outer v colour. When I heard it was being DC'd, I bought like 4 of them! You can see them in some CCOs right now.

Now they are DCing Blu-Noir! Why do they keep discontinuing all the great, dark colours? Waaaaa!
cry.gif
Anyone have a tissue?
ssad.gif

MACGoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby_love
I was in LA for the Lure event, the MA used intoxicate on me (along with Shimmertime and Plum Dressing...I know, no lure stuff!!) and I went to buy it, and she said "we're out of it, sorry" so I went to my local SF Nordstrom and they said that there isn't a color called Intoxicate!!! this answers so many questions haha!

She shouldn't have frikkin used it on you if they didn't have it...I would have been pissed!

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACGoddess
She shouldn't have frikkin used it on you if they didn't have it...

If only we had a dollar for every time an MA did that, we would be rich!
smiles.gif

I forgot to mention that Shadowy Lady is a good substitute.

giz2000

Intoxicate is my favorite liner color (since discontinued, but the MAC PRO store on South Beach has a ton of them)...as is the new Suspicious from Nocturnelle...I used it on every single person yesterday...and every single person bought it!

baby_love

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
If only we had a dollar for every time an MA did that, we would be rich!
smiles.gif

I forgot to mention that Shadowy Lady is a good substitute.

yeah, when I went to my local Nordies, they sold me Shadowy lady, I love it!

MAC_Pixie04

lol i was gonna say...that whore of an MA shouldn't have put it on you if they didn't have it.

we're not supposed to do that at sephora, we're supposed to find something comparable, but if they REALLY want to try it, we're supposed to call another store and have it held for them.