Introducing.. My "TOYS"!! =) (Pic Heavy)

lipglossrockstar

ooohh very nice! those mini pigments in the first pic on the left side where the bright pink one is, when was that from? one of the holiday collections?

stellarx1587

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipglossrockstar
ooohh very nice! those mini pigments in the first pic on the left side where the bright pink one is, when was that from? one of the holiday collections?

Yah it is. It's from the 2004 Holiday Collection.

anuy

hey sweetie! you seem like the ultimate MAC fan! and because you live near my counter i was just wondering if you wanted to get patternmaker from nordies w/ me? message me if you're interested and we'll pre-order the sets so you can make sure you get yours before we sell out! k thanks love!

mskitchmas

Hi there, just curious...what is that palette in the 7th photo down,
in the center with the 10 rectangular shaped pans?

btw, incredible collection!

stellarx1587

Quote:
Originally Posted by mskitchmas
Hi there, just curious...what is that palette in the 7th photo down,
in the center with the 10 rectangular shaped pans?

btw, incredible collection!

That was from the 2002 Holiday collection.

stellarx1587

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLAMORandGORE
in the fifteenth picture, the second one after the last picture of the lashes, what is the textured thing?
e/s?

Hmmm I'm not sure which one you're talking about, but the 15th picture is just of pigments. That's pretty much it.

Ms. Z

W
eyelove.gif
W!

cruz_kitten

holy crapola!!

i think its asbolutely beautiful collection. what is the pink pearlizer, 2nd to the left? its freakin pretty.
graucho.gif

JULIA

*mouth drops*

How...How do I react to this? Gosh, that is such a-a...WOW. I am jealous.

stellarx1587

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruz_kitten
i think its asbolutely beautiful collection. what is the pink pearlizer, 2nd to the left? its freakin pretty.
graucho.gif

That one is Hundred Degrees. =)

Chloe2277

Awesome collection!!! I was wondering about the picture with the eye shadow quads which is the one in the second row down, far left with the light pink,lavendar,taupe-ish color and sparkly white? It is so pretty and for some reason I don't remember this one?

stellarx1587

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe2277
Awesome collection!!! I was wondering about the picture with the eye shadow quads which is the one in the second row down, far left with the light pink,lavendar,taupe-ish color and sparkly white? It is so pretty and for some reason I don't remember this one?

That one is the 4 Beau Quad.. =)

Chloe2277

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellarx1587
That one is the 4 Beau Quad.. =)

Thanx! I don't know how I missed this one! Very pretty!