introducing my two spoiled kitties

Pink_lily

First, the queen bee, Pandora! I've had her since I was 15. She likes to chill out on "her" chair and always lets you know when she's hungry by chewing on your hair. I tend to have fewer pictures of Pandora because she's always avoiding me.

DSC01613.jpg

DSC01445.jpg

And then there's the baby, Lluvy. She's soooo amazingly soft and such a mommy's kitty. She follows me everywhere!

DSC01615.jpg

4f3ff28e.jpg

DSC01601.jpg

mspixieears

Aw, really beautiful! I have a soft spot for black cats, as our first cat was all-black. But both of them are sweet, I like grey-coloured cats too.

Pink_lily

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
Aw, really beautiful! I have a soft spot for black cats, as our first cat was all-black. But both of them are sweet, I like grey-coloured cats too.

ever since i was a little girl, i wanted a black cat. my very first cat was a stray tabby that hated me! when we moved from ohio to maryland, we had to giver her away because we would be living on a boat, so i waited very patiently for about 6 years before finally getting pandora! i was so excited when my then-boyfriend told me that there was a litter of black kittens at the nearby shelter that i made him drive me over there so i could put one of the kittens "on hold." pandora is "my" first cat in that i take care of her completely. she's not very lovey, but she lets you know that she loves you in different ways.