Introducing the What the Hell Man!!! Collection

Vixxan

♥ This is my list of products that did not work well at all. I would really like it if you share any bad finds with me. I really can’t endure another round of products like these.

• Andrea Perma lash eyelash adhesive, this one holds the number one spot in the “what the hell man collection”. This product shocks me, I can’t believe that a company made a product with this much alcohol to go on or near your eyes. It did not hold my eye shadow on at all and that was because all of the alcohol in this product made my eye water so bad that it could stick. The burning from the fumes was so bad that my eyes just started watering whenever I think of this product. What the Hell Man!!!

• Equate eye makeup remover (Walmart brand) this product only works on imaginary eye makeup. The only way this product will remove your eye makeup is if you eyelids fall off from rubbing them too hard. Pure garbage. What the Hell Man!!!

• N.Y.C. Kiss Gloss, this is more like lip glue than a lip gloss. This would be perfect for someone who wants to glue their lips shut. It’s too thick and sticky. Maybe this is a multi purpose item like Mighty Putty. You need some shinny sticky lips, you break a nail or your teeth are falling out then this is the product for you. Shine them up, glue them in and glue it shut.

• Stilla Illuminating Finishing Powder in bronze, this is part of the My mother My Hero collection. The item fell apart the minute I opened it. They didn’t glue this one in very well because it fell on the floor when I opened it. This thing didn’t even chip it’s hard as a brick. The product itself is not what I would call spectacular and I would not buy this ever again.

• Nabi Nail Art Lacquer, the colors are nice but it requires several coats to make a line. I think this product could have been a lot thicker it’s too thin to make a line with the first coat.

MACATTAK

Quote:
Equate eye makeup remover (Walmart brand) this product only works on imaginary eye makeup. The only way this product will remove your eye makeup is if you eyelids fall off from rubbing them too hard. Pure garbage. What the Hell Man!!!

I use this regularly & it works well for me. I just put some on a cotton ball & everything comes off. I haven't lost my eyelids yet.
th_LMAO.gif

Leven

MAC Lipliner-What the f**k!!!
angry.gif
Lets see...

• zero pigment in the three that i have, except for spice which only became visible on the lips when i finally had it sharpened to half its length!
  • I payed 12 dollors for these?
    th_confused_new.gif
  • Very waxy and NOT CREAMY AT ALL
In done
yes.gif

Vixxan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
I use this regularly & it works well for me. I just put some on a cotton ball & everything comes off. I haven't lost my eyelids yet.
th_LMAO.gif

The Equate eye makeup remover in the light blue bottle with the white lid?

MACATTAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixxan
The Equate eye makeup remover in the light blue bottle with the white lid?

Yup that's the one. I turn it upside down on a cotton ball 2-3 times, then remove. Never had a problem
smiles.gif

Vixxan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
Yup that's the one. I turn it upside down on a cotton ball 2-3 times, then remove. Never had a problem
smiles.gif

I'll give that a try. Thanks for the tip.

Leven

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklingWaves
Max Factor e/s are on my "What the Hell man?" list. The colors look fab in the case. I could not get any color what so ever on my brush from those things.

Now, I am fair as chalk and all makeup shows off it's true undertones on me like Christmas lights lit up in a dark room. The texture and payoff from these e/s was like trying to rub color off of a plastic e/s display.

Do I have a witness?

*raises hand*

yeah, they were pretty terrible lol

Vixxan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklingWaves
Max Factor e/s are on my "What the Hell man?" list. The colors look fab in the case. I could not get any color what so ever on my brush from those things.

Now, I am fair as chalk and all makeup shows off it's true undertones on me like Christmas lights lit up in a dark room. The texture and payoff from these e/s was like trying to rub color off of a plastic e/s display.

Do I have a witness?

I can't witness but I'm laughing my butt off.

ms.marymac

Too Faced Shadow Insurance made the shadow on the center of my eyelids disappear. I walked around with a hole, if that makes sense....aaaand I was wearing Deep Truth. It was hot.

Laura Geller Eye Spackle made my shadow crease into thin little lines.

So has Paint Pots, Paints, and Shadesticks. NOTHING holds a candle to UDPP.

Aubrey Organics skincare for sensitive skin....bwa-ha ha ha ha ha. I might as well have exfoliated with a piece of sandpaper and then toned with a gasoline soaked flaming cotton ball. It took me months to recover from one use.

Stila Illuminating powder foundation-beautiful on my friend. On me? Hello pores.

I am sure I can think of a million more.

Dreamergirl3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms.marymac
Aubrey Organics skincare for sensitive skin....bwa-ha ha ha ha ha. I might as well have exfoliated with a piece of sandpaper and then toned with a gasoline soaked flaming cotton ball. It took me months to recover from one use.

^HAHAHA! Oh man I lol'ed out loud on that! Too funny

Vixxan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms.marymac
Aubrey Organics skincare for sensitive skin....bwa-ha ha ha ha ha. I might as well have exfoliated with a piece of sandpaper and then toned with a gasoline soaked flaming cotton ball. It took me months to recover from one use. .

LMAO!!! this beats my NYC lipglue and my Andrea Perma Lash hands down. This is definitely #1 in the What the Hell Man Collection.

SugarDaisy

Quote:

• N.Y.C. Kiss Gloss, this is more like lip glue than a lip gloss. This would be perfect for someone who wants to glue their lips shut. It’s too thick and sticky. Maybe this is a multi purpose item like Mighty Putty. You need some shinny sticky lips, you break a nail or your teeth are falling out then this is the product for you. Shin them up, glue them in and glue it shut.

OMG! Too funny!
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

hawaii02

This isn't really makeup, unless you make a mask out of it..but Equate's aspirin sucks. Doesn't work for headaches at all.

Clinique's 3-Step System totally wreaked havoc on my skin. The toner is the worst.

Rimmel's e/s quads are not great for me. They come off too easily (even with a base) and the color payoff is not great.

chocolategoddes

Quote:

• N.Y.C. Kiss Gloss, this is more like lip glue than a lip gloss. This would be perfect for someone who wants to glue their lips shut. It’s too thick and sticky. Maybe this is a multi purpose item like Mighty Putty. You need some shinny sticky lips, you break a nail or your teeth are falling out then this is the product for you. Shin them up, glue them in and glue it shut.

Haha! I have personal experience with this one. It definitely gives your lips that ultra glossy appearance... but sweet allah, this shit is sofa king sticky.
Like, you can press your lips together and when you move them apart, you see the gloss create this gooey film still attached to the lips.... like pizza comercials with the strings of melted cheese stretching from the slice of pizza. It's horrible.

The whole NYC brand gets a big "WTHM" from me. No wonder it's so cheap.
I've heard their lashes are decent, though.

Sashan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaii02
Clinique's 3-Step System totally wreaked havoc on my skin. The toner is the worst.

I agree! I spent a fortune having to repair my skin after using these products! Apparently the toner completely stripped my skin leaving a dry onion peel like texture ... it was horrible.

Latest posts