iridescent powder (loose/pressed) vs. mineral skin finishes?!

anuy

okay so i know you all love iridescent powder.. i'd heard raves about belightful and silver dusk. and i know you all love skinfinishes.

which one do you like more? and why?

i'll start.

i LOVE iridescent powder... more subtle
smiles.gif

TRES TEAL

ive never tried the powder, i luv skinfinish as a blush tho , can u use the powder on yur whole face? if so , i think id love it

anuy

when i said 'subtle' i was reffering to the pressed iridescent powders. i think its perfect for the face.. like where the sun hits your face, it gives that extra oomph.

but i haven't tried to the loose powders... it looks over sparkly so i'm not sure if it's for the face.

any opinions? opinions on the loose powder would be great!

d_flawless

i use both the same way, but i would probably say i like MSFs better, because they are pressed and i use them to highlight. the loose irridescent powders are more subtle, but that can be a bad thing, since then you'll use too much initially...no offense, but i'm not trying to wear hella glitter all over my face.

professionaltart

I'm gonna say that i use the irridescent pressed/loose powders in a totally different way then I do with MSFs. I use MSF's not just as highlighers but all over the face as well. I use the IPP generally only as a highlight only cause it's too white for me.

THough Blushing Femme that came out in Whos that lady was love <3

beautenoir

MSFs all the way!...I love the irridescent powders lots but i find that even if you kinda brush your face they end up all over everything!, so i just use them as highlight.

PlatinumV

It is true... it appears on your cell phone, on your clothes... I remember my ex-boyfriend always complaining to have an iridescent face, after having embraced me
lol.gif

peachesxsan

For me MSFs hands down. IPPs seem a little too glittery even for me and I love shimmer and sparkle. MSFs give off a gorgeous sheen and make you look so glowy and angelic in photos.