Iridescent Powder - new uses?

diesel

Just fell in love with Strobe Cream (got a sample when I bought my excellent Try-On Pack), but found a huge pot of Iridescent Powder in Silver Dusk that I'm wondering what to do with. I thought mixing it with moisturizer would produce a similar effect to Strobe Cream, so that's my first experiment for today. But will iridescent powders work similarly to pigments in terms of their versatility? Silver Dusk might make a pretty nail polish, and I want to mix it with lip conditioner too now!

Sorry IA if this has been covered! I did a forum search but after 6 pages, nothing turned up useful.

mac_obsession

Its awesome as a body shimmer cream...mix it with your fav lotion...It gives your body a radiant glow
greengrin.gif
Also you can mix it with hair stuff and "highlite" your hair with it...Lots of uses, it rocks.

Ive got almost all of them, and they rock
greengrin.gif
(dolled up, bee dust, sweetie pie, silver dusk)

Belladonnastrap

I just picked this up yesterday for an Aishwarya Rai look I'm doing and the MA at MAC said I could use it mixed with moisturizer, as a highlighter, as an eyeshadow, as a buffer and also for my hair. I tried the hair this morning and it looks really well!

lenjhn

Mac_obsession, what do you do with Bee Dust? It looks so pretty in the jar, but I have no idea what to do with it!

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenjhn
Mac_obsession, what do you do with Bee Dust? It looks so pretty in the jar, but I have no idea what to do with it!

Its great mixed with lotion for the chest, neckline area I think its called the decolette or something..It gives added dimension/depth and a little bit of sparkle...In other words it enhances your cleavage
greengrin.gif

Also it gives you a nice glow mixed with lotion on your arms and legs. Gives a nice glow
greengrin.gif

HTH!

diesel

ya, decolleté or decolletage
winks.gif

If you wanna do that cheaper, Nivea has a moisturizer with shimmer already in it that's about $4 on clearance at the drug store!

missBOMBcheLLe

is bee dust still available? i've been looking for it everywhere and even the customer service reps don't know about it?!!? where do i go?

Turbokittykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbombchelle
is bee dust still available? i've been looking for it everywhere and even the customer service reps don't know about it?!!? where do i go?

It's been d/c for a while. Ebay is your best bet.