Iris Print and Lavender Sky help

depecher

Hello! I need some help with these new shadows. I need to see if I am allergic to each shadow. I need to wear them with another eyeshadow, not together. I wore Iris Print and Love Bud on Friday and one of them gave me a reaction.
ssad.gif

I have the following colors:

Brill
Forgery
Shimmermoss
Trax
Mylar
Creme de Violet
Orb
Swish
Seedy Pearl
Dovefeather
Scene
Crystal
Fade
Tilt
Electra
Little Madame
Whim
Prismique
Amethyst
Parfait Amour
Lil Lilly
Print
Shroom
Freshwater
Satin Taupe
Shale
Electric Eel
Felt Blue
Aquadisiac
Surreal
Zonk Bleu
Moon's Reflection
Da Bling
Flashtrack
Dazzlelight
Deep Truth
Taupeless
Flirty Number
Girlie
Naked Lunch
Petalescent
Sable

Thank you for your help! =)

depecher

Thank you! I am going to try Iris Print tomorrow. I have the day off, so if something happens, I can take my makeup off immediately.

Shawna

I don't know if you just have eye sensitivity, but for me I always swatch new stuff on my wrist right before going to bed. Then I can tell in the morning if I have a reaction and my face doesn't look bad, my wrist does.

Shawna

I should add that I test the inside of my wrist where the skin is delicate. Good luck.

Jess-ee-ka

my guess is that love bud probably irritated your eye or skin because it is a lustre and the larger particles tend to scratch and irritate my eyes too. But Parfait Amour would work with both if ya wanna try it.

pumpkincat210

I have had reactions to Lucky Green and Hanforged powerpoint.. Something in the metallic-y colors gives some people a reaction.

depecher

I wore Iris Print with Beautiful Iris yesterday. My eyelids were swollen when I woke up this morning. They have been puffy when I wake up lately. I have a feeling that it was Iris Print that caused my problems.
ssad.gif

Latest posts