Iris Skies

SonRisa

34eye.jpg

29.jpg

No Flash . . .

32.jpg

35.jpg

Skin: Fix +, Moisture Feed Eye, Studio Moisture Cream

Eyes: Mauvism as base all over with 217 brush, Samoa Silk in crease with 224 brush, sushi flower in crease with 219 brush, iris eyes fluidline on lid with 236 brush, Lavender Sky over Iris Eyes with 213 brush. Motif on browbone and inner eye with 216 brush. Iris Eyes as liner above upper lashes with 263 brush, Macroviolet on upper waterline with 266 brush. Iris Eyes underneath lower lashes with 236 brush and Lavender Sky underneath lower lashes on inner eye with 219 brush. Tendered e/k on lower waterline. All Black Fibre Rich and Zoomblack mascara on upper lashes. Zoomblack on lower lashes. Strut on brows. NW20 Select Moisture cover underneath eyes and sides of nose

Cheeks: Refined Golden Bronzer with 168 brush, Sweet William Blushcreme with 192 brush and Love-Bud eyeshadow with 225 brush.

Face: Medium Dark Blot Powder in "T" zone with 136 brush

Lips: Magenta lipliner and Poppy Hop lipstick.

Yes i have more freckles and am a little darker as I've been tanning
winks.gif

kimmy

your makeup looks fabulous as always! and i love your freckels
smiles.gif
i only get freckles on my nose, so i envy people that have them all over, they're cute as hell!

brandi

I LOVE IT! purple and orange go so well with eachother! i might just have to try something like this out!

curlyqmishee

Beautiful look... who would have thought to pair purple w/ orange.... but then again, you could wear any colors paired together and look awesome just based on your impeccable technique/application... you CONSISTENTLY make it all "work together" all the time!!!

Question: What do you use as a concealer for under eye circles? Your entire T-zone looks amazing. I have a real problem with dark undereye circles and some pigment splotchies above my cheeks (thanks to excessive tanning in my 20s.....grrrr...)

Love you!

star1692

Simply amazingly beautiful girl! I am always so stunned by your looks. Im in love with lavender now

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ANTHEM
your makeup looks fabulous as always! and i love your freckels
smiles.gif
i only get freckles on my nose, so i envy people that have them all over, they're cute as hell!

I agree, I love girls with all over freckles! They are soooo cute!!!
Makeup is fab of course, it always is!!!
smiles.gif